plumprettysugarrobes

Pink and Pretty Wedding at the Condor’s Nest Ranch

We love a Condor’s Nest Ranch wedding. They always seem to have so much style and flavor. Our next wedding is no exception. Emma and Mark had over the top creative details that included loads of pink, quirky accents and of course tons of fun. Yes, those are fire throwers you see.

Sweet Emilia Jane goes into more detail that you can read by by clicking here. All captured by Your Inner Song. Do share with us how incredibly cute you think this is.

Photographer: Your Inner Song
Event Design: Sweet Emilia Jane
Venue: Condor’s Nest Ranch
Hair & Makeup: An Updo For You
Cake/Desserts: The French Gourmet
Caterer: Vail Ranch Steakhouse
Cinematography: GL Videography
Coordinator: Sweet Emilia Jane
DJ: Universal DJ Services
Floral Design: Nikolai Events

Comments

1. Lovely!!

2. 0. Kira Grinberg says:

Gorgeous details!

3. 0. weddingchicks says:

Looks like such a fun wedding. I just got to meet Emilia a couple weeks ago, what a nice person she is. (: Thanks for sharing this wedding with us.

4. I am in love with this wedding! The pretty pink paper garland and yummy desert table are my favorites!

5. 0. Rhino says:

That bride looks like she needs a good roger’n

6. 0. stacy says:

in love with this :)so beautiful!
    where kind I find the accordion style paper streamer things (not sure what they’re called) hanging behind the cake table?

7. wow! such beautiful & sweet details!

8. 0. Rhiannon says:

What an aamazingly fun and sweet wedding! I love their sweets table too :) Thanks for sharing guys!!

9. 0. Shanda says:

Love it! So many personal touches! Emilia is amazing with the little details! So excited to see what she comes up with for my upcoming wedding! :)

10. I really like all the details!

11. 0. Patricia A Concannon says:

I was at this wedding at it was fantastic!

12. 0. Randall says:

What a good lookin’ couple!!

13. This is such a fun wedding! I love the use of lace and buttons in all the little touches and the fire throwers are incredible!

14. 0. Lhann says:

Would love to know what the two different deserts on sticks were in the pink wedding desert picture…they looked delicious!

1. [...] upon our site. Maybe through craigslist or through some other random avenue like facebook. a wedding blog. << SIDE NOTE -I’ll be honest our web visibility for organic searches for Temecula [...]