Do It Yourself, or DIY, wedding projects allow you to create your own personalized favors and touches that can be applied in any way you can imagine on your special day, for a shower, a party or whenever. All you need are some basic items and a little creativity.
These Do It Yourself Drop Pin and Crystal Earrings are perfect for you or for your bridesmaids. These sweet little earrings are simple to make and are extra special because they are made with love. Plus, they’re oh-so-easy. See other do-it-yourself wedding projects.
1. Jewelry pliers & wire cutters
3. 2 small pearls; 2 large pearls
4. 2 bicone crystals
5. Pair of Sterling silver earring wires
1. String large pearl onto head-pin.
2. Fold head-pin over pearl. Pull wire back the other direction and use plier nose to make a small loop. Take excess wire and wrap several times creating a twisting effect tight to bead.
3. Wrap, twist and clip one end of crystal.Â Leave other end open to string on large pearl. String large pearl and bi-cone crystal. Wrap, twist and clip wire from open end of bi-cone crystal. Repeat for small pearl.
4. Wrap, twist and clip one end of crystal. Leave other end open to string on large pearl. String large pearl and bi-cone crystal. Wrap, twist and clip wire from open end of bi-cone crystal. Repeat for small pearl.