Smog Shoppe Wedding From He and She Photography

Two words: good times! From attire to decor, the bride and groom nailed it all. They did all the design and decorating themselves! They are an artsy duo, these two, and I suppose that’s why the Smog Shoppe made for a perfect wedding location. Speaking of artsy duos, He & She Photography are the masters behind this heck of a wedding. Sit back relax and enjoy.

Be sure to check out all the images by clicking here.

He & She Photography are proud sponsors and members of The Wedding Chicks

Venue: Smog Shoppe
Video: Chris Gill Productions
Flowers: Bride & Groom!

Comments

1. 0. Ryan Ray says:

Awesome!

2. This decor is to die for. Will definitely share this with my brides! Thanks for sharing.

3. Just beautiful!! I love all of these! <3

4. 0. christina says:

love these…what a beautiful couple!

5. 0. Brande Ealy says:

Tres chic! I love when a bride and groom get creative and think outside of the box to truly make their day unique!

6. 0. Lisa Gilbert says:

Gorgeous! Is that a giant chalkboard? I absolutely love these images.

7. 0. Rocquelle says:

Beautiful! LOVE the back of her dress, the centerpieces, and oh my those chairs!!!

8. 0. He & She says:

Thanks for sharing :) Dwight & Michelle were awesome!

9. Thanks for featuring our wedding and for all the wonderful comments! Erin & Randy captured our day perfectly :)

10. 0. weddingchicks says:

Thank you He and She and the bride are groom for sharing your beautiful photos and ideas with us and our readers. (:

11. 0. Sara says:

Beautiful Wedding and gorgeous photos!!! I love the dress. Where is it from???

12. 0. Diana says:

Cool photos! I love their decor and cake. I love seeing unique wedding photos.

13. How cute are those tree centerpieces with the little birds!

14. This location is so chic! and I LOVE the last portrait so much! Its very painting-like. It would be an awesome enlargement for the couple!

15. 0. Helena Sivers says:

So organic – I love this statement!

16. In response to the questions/comments:

The dress I found at David’s Bridal. The centerpieces and succulent name pots were painstakingly made by yours truly :) Contact me if interested!

1. [...] The radical Wedding Chicks have featured one of our favorite weddings of 2010! Dwight & Michelle brought IT, and if you missed IT, check out their feature here! [...]

2. [...] Smog Shoppe Wedding | The Wedding Chicks Thanks for featuring our wedding and for all the wonderful comments! Erin & Randy captured our day perfectly : weddingchicks says. on January 24, Thank you He and She and the bride are groom for sharing your beautiful photos . [...]