The Top 10 Most Popular Posts of 2010

2010 was an amazing year over at the Wedding Chicks. We want to thank our readers and the countless amazing vendors who have helped to make it such a success. We are sure that 2011 will be filled with tons more inspiration and fun! We thought it might be fun to recap our Top 10 posts of 2010. According to Google Analytics and the 8.6 Million page views that we received, these posts were visited the most last year. We can hardly wait to see what will be the top for 2011.

1. Disney Pixar Up Engagement Shoot
2. Free Save the Date Templates | Photo Save the Date Calendar Cards
3. A Wedding Timeline & Schedule
4. Alice In Wonderland Bridal Shower Ideas
5. DIY Floral Container Covers
6. Shabby Chic Bridal Shower
7. Disney Pixar Up The Wedding
8. Crafty Yellow & Teal Long Beach Wedding
9. Deer Wedding Invitation + Downtown LA Engagement
10. Do-It-Yourself Fake Mustaches For Weddings

Comments

1. 0. Kristi Wright says:

The new design looks beautiful and fun! Love it!

2. couldn’t be more excited!!!!!! :) yay for wedding chicks, lynnette & james & all the good that has come from it. xoxoxoxo joy – wildflowers photography
    :) :)

3. 0. weddingchicks says:

Love all of these posts. (:

4. 0. Molly says:

so rad to be a part of this! we love the chicks! (:

5. 0. Aubrey says:

Love the new WC look + the top ten. SO MUCH PRETTY!!

6. 0. Lynnette says:

Wow! What an honor to be included in your top ten! Our wedding was over 6 months ago and I am still constantly checking your site. I am always impressed and inspired by the beautiful weddings you feature. Joy was so awesome to work with and we now consider her family! Can’t wait to see what she does next. Xoxo

7. 0. Kirsten A. says:

What a fun idea! I’m glad the Up photo shoot was number one! That was my favorite.

8. I loved shooting with Alex and Kaori! Thanks for posting their invites and engagement images.

9. 0. Ryan Ray says:

I totally dig that 8th image!

10. 0. Melissa says:

I actually used these for my save-the-dates, and I couldn’t have done it without your wonderful template! Thank you so much wedding chicks!!!

1. [...] Wedding Chicks rounded up their top 10 posts of 2010. [...]