Whimsical Woodland Bridal Shower From Alexa’s Photography

This is for all you recently engaged ladies. Some oh so fabulous wedding shower ideas to pass along to your friends. This is actually a real life bridal shower that Alexa’s Photography created for her best friend. She collaborated with some of the best vendors in Greensboro, NC to pull off a bridal shower of a lifetime. Filled to the brim with colorful details. To see more inspiring photos click here.

Photographer: Alexa’s Photography
Event Design: Melissa Lewkowicz
Cake/Desserts: Maxie B’s
Caterer: Sweet Basil’s Restaurant
Stationery: Ashleigh’s Fine Paper
Linens, Candelabras, China: Partymakers
Thrill of the Hunt
Venue: Private Residence

Comments

1. 0. emily says:

Gorgeous! It’s all so magical and quirky! What talent.

2. 0. Melissa says:

we had so much fun designing this shower! thanks so much for celebrating with us.

3. 0. Kari says:

So fun! I like all the bookish touches.

4. 0. Kendra says:

Fantastic. This is a lot like what I want my actual wedding to look and feel like! I didn’t even think about the bridesmaid luncheon! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

5. 0. Suzanne says:

Note to all of my friends! When my prince comes… I love this. :) Magical and Quirky all the way. It is Beautiful Melissa!

6. 0. Alexa says:

Kari – I’m glad you like the book stuff! Rachel was an English major in school so we themed the shower around that :)

7. 0. Joanna says:

This is so cool! I would definitely want to be a guest at this shower!

8. 0. Marcy says:

Simple, yet very beautiful. I love it!

9. 0. blair says:

love all of the photos, but they don’t do it justice to being there. these ladies have such great talent!

10. 0. brian says:

wow. really beautiful pics…

11. 0. emmalynn says:

This is whimzical and fun, I’m inspired

12. 0. emily wierenga says:

gorgeous photos. thank you for sharing with imperfect. i’ve missed you too, friend.

13. 0. mari says:

Oh wow! What a fantastic job! I love everything. Makes me want to go throw a party outside:)

14. 0. melissa stover says:

i love that table. so fun!

15. 0. Dunki Lewkowicz says:

So proud of my Melissa!!!! Your designs are exceptional. You’re the BEST!!!!!!! Dunki

16. Wonderful goods from you, man. I have take note your stuff previous to and you’re simply extremely fantastic.
    I really like what you have bought here, really like what you’re stating
    and the best way in which you are saying it. You
    make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible.
    I cant wait to learn much more from you. This is really
    a wonderful website.

17. axone    axons    ayahs    ayins    azans    azide
       azido    azine. In Geoffrey of Monmouth’s History of the Kings of Britain (Historia Regum
    Britanniae) can be seen as the start of the modern tradition about King Arthur.

kyanized kyanizes kyboshed kyboshes kymogram kyphoses kyphosis kyphotic.

18. 0. Click here now says:

Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make significantly articles I would
    state. That is the first time I frequented your website
    page and up to now? I surprised with the research you made to make this particular publish incredible.
    Wonderful task!

19. 0. imgur.com says:

Having read this I believed it was really informative. I appreciate you spending some
    time and energy to put this informative article together.
    I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and posting
    comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

20. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I
    could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was
    hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
    Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog
    and I look forward to your new updates.

21. 0. Gabriel says:

Com for quick download to command the race tracks of this EA
    developed video game.

1. [...] it turned out to be a perfect match.  The shower turned out so beautifully that it was featured on Wedding Chicks and also in TriadWeddings [...]