Ottawa Yacht Club Wedding From Melissa Johnston Photography

We are off to Ottawa for a Yacht Club Wedding from Melissa Johnston Photography. We are smitten with all the thoughtful details that Angela put into planning her special day.  You’re going to enjoy all the DIY details from the invitations, to the mustaches on sticks, to the center pieces, to the birch tree trunk name holders, you name it – Angela made them! She even used some of our Formal Crest download for some of her do-it-yourself projects. You can see all of our downloads here. Yay Angela! You have to see more of the images by clicking here.

Photography: Melissa Johnston
Cake: The Lush Cake
Make Up: Dior
Hair: Ashley Droogh @ Chiquitaz Hair Salon
Venue: Britannia Yacht Club
DJ: Quality Entertainment
Flowers: Trillium Floral Design
Centerpieces: Angela herself DIY
Tux’s: Tip Top Tailors
Invitations: Angela herself (DIY’d them all)
Dress: Mori Lee 4524 Luxe Taffeta
Bridesmaid Dresses: B2 by Jasmine -B3031

Comments

1. 0. kaleigh says:

i just ordered this dress for my october wedding. i love it + just wanted to say that this bride looked beautiful. great diy touches.

2. 0. Lori says:

I tried on this dress over the weekend and it was one of my favorites! She looks stunning in it!

3. 0. Angela says:

Not only do I share the name of the bride, but I call the same province home! Very lovely wedding and cudos on all of the DIY details, they look fantastic!!

If the bride is reading this I’m hoping you can answer a question, where did you get the tree slices and birch place holders? I’m looking for similar items and was hoping to find somewhere local.thanks!

4. 0. emily says:

Beautiful photos Mel!! You are a very talented gal!!

5. What a beautiful wedding Melissa…a sweet magic about the whole thing and absolutely love all the details that Angela created…something to be truly treasured. What a beautiful dress…classic and love the way it moves..

6. 0. Angela says:

Hi ladies,

This dress was great! I loved wearing it and got it at a great price! I would reccomend it to anyone!

Angela! The place card holders were all made by me, my husband and my father! They took a bit of work but were well worth it. We actaully cut down some trees on our land to make them. And much to my dismay the venue threw the left over ones out when the did the clean up. But most were taken home by our guests!

I can’t say enough about our photographer Melissa, she really captured our day and how much effort we put into it.

A

7. 0. Ashleigh says:

Stunning Ange! You and Ryan look amazing and so wonderfully happy. Start your own blog woman!

Ash

8. 0. website deals says:

Hi there mates, how is all, and what you wish for to say regarding this paragraph, in my view its genuinely amazing in support of
    me.