Do It Yourself, or DIY, wedding projects allow you to create your own personalized favors an touches that can be applied in any way you can imagine on your special day, for a shower or party. All you need are some basic items and a little creativity.
This Do It Yourself Eco Friendly Wedding Bouquet can be easily personalized and you can start today. So simple and tasteful. Here’s what you’ll need below but be sure to see all of our wedding diy projects.
1. bouquet holder
2. hemp to hold the rope in place on the handle
3. newspaper and construction paper
4. dried flowers
5. straight pins
6. hot glue gun
1. Create your newspaper flowers and construction paper flowers in your desired colors.
2. Place the straight pins in your wedding bouquet to hold the flower together.
3. Start filling up your bouquet holder with your newspaper flowers and use a hot glue gun to hold them in place.
4. Green Tree Photograph placed dried basil for “fillerÃ¢â‚¬ and for a beautiful fragrance. But dried lavender sticks, rosemary, baby’s breath would all work beautifully!