PPS-FW14-SIG-550X430A

Rustic Outdoor Wedding From The Reason Photography

Courtney and Russell wanted their wedding day to be an expression of their love for one another and their love for family and friends. The entire wedding was filled with charming rustic details. Mason jar glasses filled with lemonade and bright berries is just one of our favorite touches. All of this rustic wedding love was photographed by Atlanta Wedding photographers The Reason. To see more fetching wedding details click here.

Photographer: The Reason
Event Design: Eva Behrendt
Cake/Desserts: Atlanta Cupcake Factory
Caterer: Dennis Dean Catering
Invitation/Favor Labels/Napkins/Bags: Pace Papers
Wedding Programs: JeanM
Locally Made Strawberry Jam Favors: Rise n’ Dine
Coordinator: Classic Weddings by Louise Hanlon
Floral Design:
Tulip
Band: The Dappled Grays
Hair & Makeup: Lindsay Block
Venue:
Fair Weather Farms

Comments

1. 0. Megan Clouse says:

Looks like such a fun couple! Especially like the image of the spilled lavender and the band playing. Makes me want to be there!

2. 0. Anna says:

What a cute couple, and what a beautiful wedding! I absolutely love the first picture — they both just look so happy and fun!

3. 0. weddingchicks says:

I would love to know where the bride got the seeds and bags. (: Please share!

4. 0. Alison says:

Aaahhh how sweet everything is.

5. this wedding incorporated all of the best elements!

6. I love the flowers in her hair!

7. 0. Bianca says:

gorgeous, I love the colours of the flowers, the tea lights in jars and the drinks in jars… I’m starting a jar collection right now :)

8. I am simply in love with the hanging mason jars! What a cozy feel that creates!

9. Love the mason jars… so does Gina!

10. 0. Courtney Shulin says:

My Mom found a huge bag of lavender and the mini drawstring bags online. I’m pretty sure she just googled it. Then she bought the stamp separately and hand stamped each bag. My Mom completely geeked-out on the details of our wedding. She’s awesome!

11. 0. Alton Owens says:

Courtney,

Can you please tell me how many guests FWF can accomodate. I plan on calling Cy later this week but was wondering if you had any clue as to max capacity. Beautiful photos. Thanks in advance!