Rustic Wedding From First Comes Love Photography

Christine & Shehkar had been together 9 years after meeting in marching band at UC Berkeley. They got married at the beautiful Radonich Ranch in California, which just enough rustic to be casual and just enough lovely to be elegant. Filled to the brim with homemade fun and quirky details. There are so many more adorable images to see from First Comes Love Photography that you must see and insider tips from the bride.

Click here to see the entire wedding gallery.

Photographer: First Comes Love Photography
Venue: Radonich Ranch
Makeup: Shealley Gumiran
Hair: Shelly Ann Cross
Cake/Desserts: Joan Lee
Caterer: Radonich Ranch
DJ: Dave and the Diamonds (band)
Dress Designer: Vintage
Floral Design: homemade
Groom’s Attire: English Laundry (suit) & Penguin (tie)
Jewelry: homemade, heirlooms, Etsy
Shoe Designer: vintage
Stationery: homemade
Veil or Hair Accessories: homemade
Coordinator: Vignette Events

Comments

1. love love love all the DIY in this wedding. All the paper details are executed to perfection – and turquoise is my favorite color used in weddings!

2. 0. weddingchicks says:

We agree! Every detail is so sweet and made with love. (:

3. 0. Arial says:

Love this! Absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for sharing this look – great inspiration. Be sure to check out http://www.labelsonthefly.com if you are looking for custom labels or hang tags, like the ones in this wedding!

4. 0. katie marie says:

love that first shot! gorgeous details!!

5. 0. Audrey says:

Beautiful colours and I adore the natural outdoor setting.

6. 0. Miriam says:

Cal Band Great!

7. These DIY ideas as super cute and inspirational! Thanks for sharing! So much attention to detail.

8. 0. Alison Bank says:

Thanks ladies.
    I loved loved loved shooting Christine & Shekhar’s wedding–it was so playful and sweet!

9. here dress! that menu!! love!!

10. 0. Athena says:

So wonderful, popcorn favors and pom pom touches in grass, wow!

11. 0. veronica says:

i like the dog as a ringbearer idea!! i dont have any young boys in my fam so we were borrow a dog for the day and try that idea ourselfs…great job with the diy ideas!

12. 0. hay day cheats says:

I used to be recommended this blog through my cousin. I am now not sure whether or not this put up is written by way of him as no one else
    understand such exact about my problem. You are amazing!
    Thanks!

13. It’s really a great and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you
    just shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this.
    Thanks for sharing.

14. I’m gone to convey my little brother, that he should
    also pay a quick visit this webpage on regular basis to take
    updated from latest information.

1. [...] Christine & Shehkar had been together 9 years after meeting in marching band at UC Berkeley. They got married at the beautiful Radonich Ranch in California, which just enough rustic to be casual and just enough lovely to be elegant. Filled to the brim with homemade fun and quirky details. There are… Read the full post… [...]