Wedding Bouquet Inspiration

We have a delightful treat for you from Haute Horticulture, a lovely Memphis, TN florist with a real flair for what is pretty. Karin and Monica whipped together several different inspirational floral designs for you to peek at. The shoot actually took place in Los Gatos, California at the charming Radonich Ranch, which happens to be a repurposed fruit cannery.

All of this floral goodness was photographed by Chyna Darner, including the green and deep purple succulent arrangement above that we are swooning over. If the dresses have captured your attention, they are all vintage from Recapture Designs.

There are so many more glorious bouquets to check out! Be sure to see the entire gallery by clicking here.

Floral Design: Haute Horticulture
Photographer: Chyna Darner
Coordination on Site: Vignette events
Venue: Radonich Ranch
Model: Anastasiya Kharisova
Makeup: Amburlee Price
Dress: Vintage Bridal Couture Recapture Designs

Comments

1. 0. Abby says:

I love the pink one! I had a brooch bouquet made by my mom for mine and I loved it!

2. Love Love Love the first dress! Looks like a wild west beauties dream!

3. 0. hopskip says:

Stunning! The succulent bouquet is inspiring! <3

4. 0. Addie says:

I am OBSESSED with the green and deep-purple one. Are those artichokes? I am all about out-of-the-box, and Karin and I seem to share the same heart on that! :)

5. loving that pink one!

6. 0. Elizabeth St. Cin says:

Beautiful!! Lovely to view.
    Thanks Karin for forwarding onto me.
    Happy day,
    Aunt Liz xo

7. 0. Carol Woodward says:

this whole website is just amazing, all you women do such a wonderful job. but to my sister -in -law Karin , you are truly an amazing and creative person, keep up your good work girl.
    love always !
    Carol

8. Love these flowers! Fantastic use of color and texture….so yummy!

9. The deep purple is amazing to me. Of course, the sunflower bouquet and arrangements are my favorite as that is one of my favorite flowers, plus you don’t usually see this flower in this light.

10. 0. Astrid Mueller says:

Wedding Chicks inspiration – always lovely! I’m always smitten with anything http://www.hautehorticulture.com/ does – no less this time: everything is stunning! My favorite bouquets are the ones with deep purple.

11. 0. Leigh says:

What beautiful work – LOVE the bouquets!!! Amazing.

12. 0. peardon carrillo says:

Beautiful flowers!

1. […] with burlap vase & turquoise ribbon | line of sunflowers at the side of ceremony aisle |sunflower sphere centrepiece | sunflower, scabiosa pod, snap dragon & daisy floral arrangement on moss mat | sunflower […]

2. […] via Jet Fete 5. Photo by Teale Photography via Bridal Musings 6. Photo by Chyna Darner via Wedding Chicks 7. Photo by Britt Croft Photography via Heart Love Weddings 8. Photo by Lindsay Carole Photography […]