Elegant Peach Wedding Ideas

Britt wanted her wedding to be classic and elegant with a vintage feel and that relaxed Santa Barbara mood. In order to help fulfill her vision, she enlisted family and friends, and of course, one of our favorite coordinators, Merryl Brown Events. With their help, she was able to achieve this lovely peach Santa Barbara wedding, captured with beauty and grace by Jessica Lewis Photography.

Read on to find out more details from Britt below and of course there are so many more elegant peach wedding ideas to see. Click here to view the entire gallery.

From the bride, Britt:

“I designed the books on the table, but they were put together by Maggie Hammer in IL, who is a friend of my mom. The guests’ escort cards each had a place on them in lieu of a table number. If their card said ‘San Remy’ then the book at their table was ‘San Remy’. Each book had a write up of a different place Roni and I had been together. I also wanted to have pictures of the different places in the books. Each book also contained questions for the guests to fill out, for example, ‘What is one book that Britt should read and one that Roni should read?’ I wanted my wedding to be very personal. I also wanted to have lasting memories; so many people had told me that your wedding night flies by and it was very hard to remember. I wanted to have peoples thoughts and memories from my wedding forever. I chose fabric over ribbon to tie the books together with because fabric frays. I wanted the books to have a vintage feel and frayed fabric helped to do that. The fabric was tied in big bows to give it a girly feel.

“One of my bridesmaids is an artist and drew out birds that were printed onto mugs that I used for wedding favors. She also drew the peony that was used on the escort cards. I wanted my wedding to be as personal as possible, so I did all that I could myself and what I couldn’t do (like drawing) I had my close friends and family do. More than anything I really wanted my wedding to be memorable and fun.”

Photography: Jessica Lewis Photography
Day of Coordinator: Merryl Brown Events

Flowers: Cody Floral
Cake: Coconut cake from Montectio Cafe
Makeup: Tomiko Taft
Hair: Victoria Vaccarello
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Mother of Pearl Guestbooks: Bourdage Pearls in Chicago
Bridesmaid Dresses and Groomsmen ties: Two Birds
Groomsmen suits: Calvin Klein
Bird Cage: A vintage store called Punch, in Santa Barbara
Bird Candles: Pottery Barn
Dress: Lazaro
Beaded Sash: Marisa

Comments

1. 0. bridal girl says:

Wow! This is so lovely! I love the theme! I love the photographer! I love the wedding!

2. 0. Jessica Lewis says:

thanks wc for the feature – love your site!!! xoxo

3. 0. Jenni says:

This is absolutely beautiful! I love the elegance of the light peach colors. And Jessica Lewis Photography is AMAZING!!! Love her work!!!

4. 0. Vanessa says:

Wow, gorgeous wedding! Peach is one of our colors too… and I love your shoes. I purchased blue CLs, but are your shoes still available? I haven’t seen them anywhere. Any info would be great! Thanks :)

5. LOVE this color palette! So elegant and classy. And what a stunning couple! Congratulations!

6. I LOVE her shoes! Sparkly without going overboard.

7. 0. Shannon F says:

Wow, Jessica, Beautiful pictures! Your work is amazing and you caputured all the key elements in the wedding so beautifully!
    Stunning photos Jessica!

8. 0. leslie frye says:

Beautiful–great pictures! And the sunset is color-coordinated as well–great timing for the photograph!

9. Thank you Jessica Lewis Photography for capturing these soft romantic images & also a big thank you to the Wedding Chicks for showing our work. They were a wonderful sweet couple to work with!

10. What a gorgeous wedding! These photos are amazing and Britt definitely achieved her elegant and classy wedding!

11. 0. Cheryl Wade says:

Photography and personal touches on wedding are fabulous. Gorgeous couple.

12. 0. Lynda Stone says:

Thank you Jessica for capturing these beautiful moments and thank you Laura (Cody Flower Design) ; the flowers were magnificent! Merryl, you held us together that day and made sure it all worked. Bless you!Thank you all for helping to make Britt and Roni’s wedding an absolutely amazing and stunning day!

13. 0. Merryl Brown says:

This was such a beautiful event to work on. Brittany’s vision was so lovely and from start to finish, every moment was divinely inspired. This wedding was so charming and joyous; I was honored to be a part of it.

14. 0. emily says:

LOVE this wedding!! The brides bouquet is so beautiful and love the peach!

15. 0. Aunt Kathy says:

Magnificent photography – photos that truly capture not only the beauty but the soulful emotions as well. Slightly biased I suppose, but what a beautiful bride and groom and an exquisite wedding!

16. 0. Lisa S. says:

Oh beautiful wedding. I love your shoes! Where can I get a pair for my wedding?

17. 0. Olga says:

PLEASE!!! Can you tell me please the name of the model of this Loubutinis shouse? I can’t find them (((
    Thanks a lot!!!

18. A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I do believe that you
    should publish more about this topic, it may not be
    a taboo subject but generally people don’t talk about these issues. To the next! Many thanks!!

19. 0. Nike Free Run says:

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.

I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on a number of websites for about a year and am worried about switching
    to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.
    net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into
    it? Any help would be really appreciated! http://www.nikeshoesfreerun.
    nl.ae/

20. 0. Annie Dowling says:

Where can I find those shoes for sale, I’ve been searching everywhere!? Beautiful wedding :)

21. It is in reality a nice and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

1. [...] Hanging tea lights: Wedding Chicks [...]

2. [...] came out in all of the unique details – loved it.  This wedding was also featured on the Wedding Chicks Blog.  Thank [...]

3. fake christian louboutin