Bridal Shower Ideas From Hall Weddings & Events

This is for all of you bridesmaids and maids of honor searching for bridal shower ideas for your special lady. Hall Weddings & Events threw this fantastic bridal shower at The Villa in San Juan Capistrano, California. The theme was vintage typewriters and we know how much you love those. Hall Weddings & Events incorporated vintage books, over-sized metal letters, vintage printing and played up the rustic woods and decor of The Villa. We love all the little details of this bridal shower, share with us what you loved the most.

The flowers are exceptionally gorgeous from one of our very own Southern California Hand Picked Wedding Vendors, The Vine’s Leaf. To see why we think Ali is so fabulous click here.

To see more bridal shower inspiration click here to view the entire gallery.

Design & Coordinator: Hall Weddings & Events
Flowers: The Vine’s Leaf
Stationary: Sayeh Studios
Venue: The Villa SJC

Photographer:  Bryan N Miller
Cupcakes: Chew Chew Lew Cakery
Hand Stamped Silverware: Anvil Designs
Rentals: Duane Spicer (Raphael’s Party Rentals) 619-247-5315

Comments

1. 0. Aly Morford says:

Erin, you did such a great job putting this all together! Thank you for organizing a beautiful shoot, I am so excited to be a part of it!

2. 0. Candice Lewis says:

Erin did awesome getting this shoot together. Hall Weddings & Events is amazing!

3. 0. weddingchicks says:

The Villa is such an awesome venue, we are so happy to feature it. We love this shower and we love Michelle too. Congratulations to Michelle and Ian who also got married at The Villa!

4. 0. Sayeh Studios says:

A great group of vendors! It was a pleasure to work with all of you on this fun photo shoot!! Thank you again Erin for organizing this event!

5. 0. Bryan N Miller says:

Big thank you to everyone! Everyone involved was professional, paid attention to the details and extremely fun to work with…and big kudos to Erin for pulling it all together.

If you’re a bride searching for a coordinator…drop Erin a note and get to know her!

Cheers!!

6. 0. weddingchicks says:

Bryan, you did such an awesome job on this. So glad we got to feature it. (:

7. 0. Melissa McClure says:

Absolutely beautiful! Love how the theme was carried throughout and also how vibrant the photographs are! Great job everyone!

8. 0. senoajip says:

what a brilliant photo shot!! you be able capture some details romantic symbolism things…
    will bookmark this page

9. 0. Erin Hall says:

Thanks for the love!! I had an amazing time organizing this shoot, and was thrilled to collaborate with such amazing wedding professionals!!

10. 0. Kristina STIRLING says:

Wow!! I love these pictures…you are very talented! Can’t wait to get married so that you can design my wedding!!

11. 0. Jenna says:

OMG! This is so beautiful! I love the fall colors, the theme, the design..everything. I want this for my bridal shower and wedding!

12. 0. Angela says:

Love the rustic details. I would love my wedding to include such elements :)

13. 0. Amanda K. Olson says:

This is one of the most inspiring posts I have seen!! I LOVE IT!!! So many ideas are running around in my head, thank you so much!!!

14. 0. Candice Lewis says:

Just wanted to thank everyone that worked on this shoot. It was a great meeting you guys! You all are very talented and great at what you do. Thanks Bryan for all the awesome pictures of the cakes!

15. 0. Andrea says:

Wow! I love the rustic touches, especially the twin, paper flowers, & use of typography! And that is a perfect angle of the cupcakes… love the wrappers!

16. Love the details, rustic yet romantic. The bride-to-be’s apron looks really cool!

17. 0. Erin Hall says:

That apron is the creation of Chew Chew Lew. Candice designs, creates and sells them! So cute!