wedding inspiration

San Luis Obispo Holland Ranch Wedding

Schell and Morgan got married at the Holland Ranch on the central coast in San Luis Obispo. This venue was amazing and all the details of this day fit perfectly. Morgan gave Schell a new surfboard as a wedding gift. They had homemade pies and doughnuts for dessert. The flower girl wore an orange and blue tutu. Being from Hawaii, Schell’s mom and sister performed a traditional hula dance, to add something special from home for the wedding. All of this captured by the ever fabulous Aaron Shintaku Photography.

Photography: Aaron Shintaku Photography
Coordinator: Jamie Strand
Venue: Holland Ranch 805.459.9222

Comments

1. Beautiful!

2. The orange coloured flowers look fantastic against the black bridesmaids!!

3. 0. Paige Butcher says:

Delight. Love this wedding, and LOVE her shoes. Seriously???!! So flippin’ adorable.

4. 0. Natalie says:

These images are beautiful!!!!!! Love the details and the photography is stunning!

5. 0. Teresa says:

Wow!!!! These shots are amazing! I love the styling for the wedding. What a beautiful couple! Love it, love it, love it!!!!!

6. 0. anna says:

does anyone know where to get her shoes?

7. 0. schell peterson says:

I got those shoes after looking online for like 10 HOURS!!! Under the category “orange ballet flats” or something close to that. The brand is called “Mixx”. Thank you everyone for all the compliments!! I had so much fun planning my own wedding, the most amazing day and the best photographer:)

8. There is something about hay bales at a wedding that gets me every time! So beautiful — congrats. :)

9. 0. Jordan says:

I love your dress!!! where did you get it?!

10. 0. Jason says:

I would really love to know more about the grooms suit, i.e. color and pattern style.

11. 0. Rebekah W says:

I love your dress! Where get you get it or what would you say the style is?

Thank you!

12. 0. Morgen says:

I must know where you husband got his suit and tie. I love it! I’m getting married in Colorado in September. My colors are orange and brown as well! PLease let me know!! Thanks!

13. 0. Whitney says:

Please give me some information the groom’s suit. I absolutely love the colors. Thank you!

1. [...] Schell and Morgan got married at the Holland Ranch on the central coast  in San Luis Obispo.  This venue was amazing and all the details of this day fit perfectly. Morgan gave Schell a new surfboard as a wedding gift. They had homemade pies and doughnuts for dessert. The flower girl wore an orange and… Read the full post… [...]

2. [...] atire – Wedding Chicks, again i think the orange really works and next to the brown its pretty smart and casual at the [...]