New Jersey Sparkling Wedding

Krystle lived up to her name and glowed with a radiance in her Priscilla of Boston wedding gown and her Benjamin Adams shoes. How much do you love her shoes? These ultra glamorous platform peep-toe style heels that are encrusted with hundreds of sparkling clear and AB Swarovski crystals really make a statement.

Enjoy the rest of Ryan and Krystle’s wedding captured by one of our Preferred New Jersey Wedding vendors, Kay English Photography.

New Jersey Wedding Photographer, Kay English Photography is a preferred vendor of The Wedding Chicks and a proud sponsor.

Dress: Priscilla of Boston
Shoes: Benjamin Adams
Venue: Chakra
Church: Assyrian Orthodox Church of Virgin Mary, Paramus, NJ

1. -100. Kay English says:

Thank you so much for posting Krystle and Ryan’s wedding! I have been following your blog for such a long time and it’s an incredible honor to be published. I really can’t thank you enough and the Bride and Groom were so much fun to work with!

Krystle’s style was just amazing and when I saw her swarovski shoes I almost fell over at how beautiful they are!

2. -100. Krystle says:

Thank you so much for publishing our pictures! Not only is Kay English an amazing photographer but she also has a beautiful heart and personality :)
    Can’t wait to work with her again <3

3. -100. Melinda says:

I knew Krystle’s wedding would be fabulous and beautiful… But Kay really captured the beauty in everything. The photos are phenomenal!

4. -100. Karina Ayubi says:

What an amazing wedding!! Kay the photos are soooo FAB!!

Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Connors!!! XoXoXoXo

5. -100. Debbi says:

Kay English Photography does fabulous work and captures the true beauty of every wedding with great passion and flair!

6. -100. weddingchicks says:

Kay, thank you so much for sharing with us! This is beautiful work! We are thrilled to have you as part of the WC.

7. -100. Kay English says:

Thank you so much Weddinchicks! You’re my favorite blog in the whole world and I can’t tell you how much this means to me <3

8. -100. Tammy@Events By Tammy says:

Beautiful! I love the shoes and the bow on the dress, gorgeous!

9. -100. Mai Bott says:

Gorgeous bride & amazing pics.
    Everything is beautiful all done in impeccable taste. This bride glitters from top to bottom she is gorgoeus, wish I had her taste.
    Kay English should be commended for these pics.

10. Cool! I rarely get to see this much sparkle in a wedding – which I love! I hope it’s making a comeback.

11. -100. Aileen says:

Beautiful photos! Kay did an amazing job not only capturing the sparkle of the shoes and dress but the undeniable radiance of the bride.

12. So glam and it!

13. -100. Yadira says:

What an amazing wedding! So fabulously elegant…Kay did such an amazing job- it was an honor to work with her..Congratulations to you both! =o)

14. -100. Michelle says:

All of the details of this wedding are fabulous, especially the bride!!! Krystle, you’re radiant!

15. -100. Jenna Sais Quois says:

That array of silver bridesmaid shoes is astonishing. I love it!

16. -100. Carlos says:

I love the shoe shot it looks so beautiful. What an amazing wedding. I am just so happy for both of them.

17. -100. Maureen says:

You guys look so great. The photographer did an amazing job. Love you guys. <3

18. -100. Deb says:

Amazing!i loved all these pics!!! I cant wait until I get married!

19. -100. Diane says:

OMG!!!! The photography captured all the love between Krystle & Ryan. You couldn’t help but feel it !. Krystles photos were exquisate.

20. -100. Dayana says:

That insight solves the prlomeb. Thanks!

1. […] Wedding Chicks […]