wedding inspiration

New Jersey Sparkling Wedding

Krystle lived up to her name and glowed with a radiance in her Priscilla of Boston wedding gown and her Benjamin Adams shoes. How much do you love her shoes? These ultra glamorous platform peep-toe style heels that are encrusted with hundreds of sparkling clear and AB Swarovski crystals really make a statement.

Enjoy the rest of Ryan and Krystle’s wedding captured by one of our Preferred New Jersey Wedding vendors, Kay English Photography.

New Jersey Wedding Photographer, Kay English Photography is a preferred vendor of The Wedding Chicks and a proud sponsor.

Dress: Priscilla of Boston
Shoes: Benjamin Adams
Venue: Chakra
Church: Assyrian Orthodox Church of Virgin Mary, Paramus, NJ
DJ: extravagantentertainment.com

Comments

1. 0. Kay English says:

Thank you so much for posting Krystle and Ryan’s wedding! I have been following your blog for such a long time and it’s an incredible honor to be published. I really can’t thank you enough and the Bride and Groom were so much fun to work with!

Krystle’s style was just amazing and when I saw her swarovski shoes I almost fell over at how beautiful they are!

2. 0. Krystle says:

Thank you so much for publishing our pictures! Not only is Kay English an amazing photographer but she also has a beautiful heart and personality :)
    Can’t wait to work with her again <3

3. 0. Melinda says:

I knew Krystle’s wedding would be fabulous and beautiful… But Kay really captured the beauty in everything. The photos are phenomenal!

4. 0. Karina Ayubi says:

What an amazing wedding!! Kay the photos are soooo FAB!!

Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Connors!!! XoXoXoXo

5. 0. Debbi says:

Kay English Photography does fabulous work and captures the true beauty of every wedding with great passion and flair!

6. 0. weddingchicks says:

Kay, thank you so much for sharing with us! This is beautiful work! We are thrilled to have you as part of the WC.

7. 0. Kay English says:

Thank you so much Weddinchicks! You’re my favorite blog in the whole world and I can’t tell you how much this means to me <3

8. Beautiful! I love the shoes and the bow on the dress, gorgeous!

9. 0. Mai Bott says:

Gorgeous bride & amazing pics.
    Everything is beautiful all done in impeccable taste. This bride glitters from top to bottom she is gorgoeus, wish I had her taste.
    Kay English should be commended for these pics.

10. Cool! I rarely get to see this much sparkle in a wedding – which I love! I hope it’s making a comeback.

11. 0. Aileen says:

Beautiful photos! Kay did an amazing job not only capturing the sparkle of the shoes and dress but the undeniable radiance of the bride.

12. So glam and sparkly..love it!

13. 0. Yadira says:

What an amazing wedding! So fabulously elegant…Kay did such an amazing job- it was an honor to work with her..Congratulations to you both! =o)

14. 0. Michelle says:

All of the details of this wedding are fabulous, especially the bride!!! Krystle, you’re radiant!

15. 0. Jenna Sais Quois says:

That array of silver bridesmaid shoes is astonishing. I love it!

16. 0. Carlos says:

I love the shoe shot it looks so beautiful. What an amazing wedding. I am just so happy for both of them.

17. 0. Maureen says:

You guys look so great. The photographer did an amazing job. Love you guys. <3

18. 0. Deb says:

Amazing!i loved all these pics!!! I cant wait until I get married!

19. 0. Diane says:

OMG!!!! The photography captured all the love between Krystle & Ryan. You couldn’t help but feel it !. Krystles photos were exquisate.