A TMZ Reporter’s Engagement Shoot

Today we have one the TMZ reporter’s engagement sessions. I am the first to admit that late at night I sometimes get suckered into a little TMZ to see what all of the celebs are up to. It is nice to know that they have regular lives besides investigating the famous. Enjoy Lauren & Eric’s retro engagement session from Marcella Treybig Photography.

Lauren & Eric wanted a vintage inspired engagement session. They both work in the film industry, Eric Colley works as one of the reporters seen on TMZ. Lauren was big with set and design, and she brought her own stylist and makeup and hair team to ensure she was stunning for the entire shoot. Marcella Treybig Photography and the couple traveled around the vintage Orange Circle to shoot this retro inspired engagement shoot. So cute, we love it!

Photographers: Marcella Treybig & Brandi Welles
Orange County, California
MUA & Hair: Annie Tevelin, @Artistry Makeup and Ozlem Dalgic, Montage Hair Studio
Location: Old Town Orange, Orange County CA

Comments

1. 0. Amanda says:

Gorgeous! Love her style!

2. Love it and love TMZ :)

3. 0. Portlandlovesyou says:

So well done. I love the look and the feel. Amazing job by the photographers, such a happy couple, clearly a sign of good things to come.

Can I please book you two for my wedding, I want to have such beautiful memories for the rest of my life.

4. fun photo shoot.

5. 0. Happilymarried says:

Wow. Wow, wow, wow. I love it. Great theme, great pictures, great emotion. What a fantastic job you all did.

6. 0. Marcella Treybig says:

Thank you! Lauren had such great energy and beauty that radiated from her. Destination wedding to follow! so keep up with my blog

7. 0. Danielle says:

Marcella & Brandi are friends of mine who shot our engagement pics AND our wedding this last Saturday! So happy to see them getting well-deserved recognition on this awesome site! The bride looks beautiful!

8. had to give a shout out – the Cupcakery is in my hood! Great place for a photo shoot!! Absolutely gorgeous shots – love, love LOVE! So girlie retro cute.

9. 0. classygroom says:

Really well done. You capture the mood amazingly well, I can literally feel the love (sorry, I know that sounds corny, but it’s the truth).

10. 0. Brandi Welles says:

Eric and Lauren were such a fun couple! Lauren knew exactly what she wanted and she went for it!! I can’t wait to photograph their wedding in beautiful South Carolina next year!!!

11. 0. Kerry Pulverman says:

Super cute, lots of great locations in Orange for photos. Love the one of them sharing a soda =)

12. Amazing! Not only does TMZ rule but so does this ever so stylish couple!!! I’m sure they’re wedding will be incredible to plan. =)

13. 0. Drusilla Vinson says:

What creative and beautiful pictures!

14. 0. Tanya B says:

Beautiful shoot!! I love the concept and what a great job the photographer did!

15. 0. copywaitress says:

I like this couple so much! I wish them all the best :)

16. 0. Nico Designs says:

The Styling in this shoot is PERFECTION.

17. 0. Chad says:

These look amazing. I knew they would though. Hahah!

18. 0. Diana says:

Love this couple…they are so cute! Love her hair and that blue floral dress! ♥

19. 0. Lauren says:

Special thanks to Marcella, Brandi, Annie – @Artistry, and Ozlem Dalgic – Montage Hair Salon. You guys made this such a wonderful day for us! Cannot wait for the wedding. I am sure you guys will make us look fantastic!

20. 0. Fernando says:

This is an awesome shoot!

21. 0. Paige says:

Such a wonderful shoot!! Marcella & Brandi are awesome!!

22. I’m extremely impressed with your writing
    skills as well as with the layout on your weblog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way
    keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one today.

1. [...] on a wedding blog this month! see it on wedding chicks front page blog. 1. Comments are wonderful {If a post has a ton of comments it will be spread [...]

2. [...] out more of their engagement photos from Marcella Treybig and their feature on the Wedding Chicks [...]