PPS-FW14-SIG-550X430A

Texas Rustic Wedding

Texas weddings always seem to be filled with charm and good old fashioned elegance. Cassie and Sam’s rustic wedding is definitely not an exception. They chose a fantastic Texas venue filled with country flair and rustic charm, The Vista West Ranch.

They chose a romantic and classic color palette of soft pinks, whites and creams. To complement the country feel of the venue, Cassie incorporated rustic touches. The table numbers were brass house numbers placed in the centerpieces and flowers were arranged loosely in vintage glass vessels. Wendee from Lucie’s Events custom designed the distressed window frame “Guest Book” and hung it from one of the amazing trees on Vista West Ranch‘s property.

Shannon Cunningham Photography did an outstanding job of photographing this charming wedding.

Photography: Shannon Cunningham Photography
Coordinator: Lucie’s Events

The above Austin, Texas wedding vendors are preferred members and proud sponsors of The Wedding Chicks.

Catering: Primize
Floral: Petal Pushers
DJ: FC Media
Wedding Cakes: Simon Lee
Hair & Makeup: LucieMarie
Lighting: FILO
Limo: Antique Limo of Austin

Comments

1. 0. Jean Deible says:

I really like how this wedding looked casual but elegant at the same time The bride sitting on the chair in the grass is one of my favorites.

2. 0. The Indie Bride says:

I love the window frame guest book idea – brilliant! The color palette is beautiful, too.

3. Thanks so much for featuring Cassie & Sam! They are a delightful couple with great taste.

4. 0. Parks says:

This really is the perfect Texas wedding. I love the subtle colors paired rustic details, and the bridesmaids look beautiful!

5. 0. Wendee says:

Love this wedding, the couple and their families! Shannon is the best at what she does!

6. Love this wedding! Rustic weddings are always my fav :)

7. 0. Conor says:

Wonderful photography!

8. 0. Hot Pink Brides says:

Very nice wedding! The table setup for the reception was just beautiful!

9. 0. Weddingish says:

So pretty! Rustic weddings are becoming my favorite.

10. 0. penny. LA says:

Gorgeous! The details are so sweet and simple… what a fabulous venue.

11. 0. Cassie says:

Thank you so much for featuring our wedding and for the sweet comments! All our vendors were amazing! Highly Recommended!

12. 0. Josie says:

I’m loving those centerpieces..simple and statement at the same time.

13. 0. Leah says:

What an amazing venue and wedding! I would love to shoot a wedding there!

14. 0. Vista West Ranch says:

We are always so happy to share our rustic yet elegant venue with such wonderful couples and amazing vendors.Thank you Wedding Chicks for the great post & way to go Shannon, you always impress us with your talented eye and great personality!!!

15. 0. Petal Pushers says:

A beautiful couple, great venue, talented vendors, fun details and pretty fluffy flowers with a vintage twist… what a combo! Then add in Shannon capturing it all… perfection! :)

16. 0. Wedding Queen says:

Is the window a sort of guest book? If so, what sort of pens/ink were used and how will the couple use the window? Interesting concept…

17. 0. jenny andrada says:

wow! This is my dream wedding. My family is a simple clan so we like to have this kind of wedding.

18. 0. Monica says:

I got married here. I’m so happy to see them on the wedding chicks blog. The owners are absolutely amazing. Way to go Vista West Ranch

19. 0. Cassie says:

Wedding Queen: Yes it was our guest book. We used paint pens and we hung the window in our office over our white desk, looks so shabby chic!

20. 0. Melissa says:

What a beautiful wedding! I knew Cassie in HS. She always did have good taste. :)

21. Love this post! Shannon of Shannon Cunningham Photography and I went to college together! She has attention to detail. Beautiful wedding.

1. [...] Texas Rustic Wedding | The Wedding Chicks [...]