PPS-FW14-SIG-550X430A

Monique Linen By La Tavola Linens

One of our amazing Southern California Wedding Design & Coordinators, Joy de Vivre shared with us some creative inspiration to personalize your sweetheart table. Entirely inspired around La Tavola‘s Monique linens. Yes, they are named after the renowned designer Monique Lhuillier. Lucky for you, Joy shared with us exactly how she pulled off this utterly romantic sweetheart wedding table. Read on to learn more.

I used two lovely armchairs in blue and pink that belonged to my husbands Grandmother Bessie Lou, and set them on either side of a small square table covered in the Monqiue linen from La Tavola. Kelly Kaufman of Florette created the most beautiful arrangements of dahlias, peach garden roses and passion vine that sat in a sweet silver urn in the middle of the table. I used the beautiful Sevres China in blue and pink from Classic Party Rentals, which sat upon their gold antiqued glass charger. To keep with the tea theme, I placed one garden rose inside a gold and blue tea cup from Anthropologie on top of the china, with a sweet message that read “Once upon a time…” on one, and “Happily ever after” on the other. For glassware, I chose the beautiful gold rimmed wine, water and champagne glass from Classic Party Rentals. I placed a few cracked glass votive holders with gold rim around the table, and hung a great empty gold picture frame above it.

Design, Styling & Stationary: Joy de Vivre Wedding Design & Coordination
Rentals: Classic Party Rentals

Photography: Shannon Jayne Photography
Florals: Florette Designs
Linen: La Tavola Linen

Comments

1. Thank you for posting ladies!!! This was a blast to shoot – who couldn’t love that linen? So inspiring!

2. 0. weddingchicks says:

that linen is stunning! thank you so much for sharing this with us. (:

3. 0. The Knotty Bride says:

These are GORGEOUS. I’m in love!

4. This is GORGEOUS! I love the texture to the linen and the place settings!!

5. 0. Raquel says:

This shoot is amazing! The linen is incredible! I HAVE to have one for our sweetheart table. Thanks for the inspiration!

6. 0. Zulma Brackeen says:

We are from the east and can really relate to this. One of the things I like to do is look over various wedding blogs and websites for reading. This is now one of my wedding websites. I just finished visiting http://www.wrappedinabox.com and they have some an amazing assortment of wedding essentials. There wedding stationery are probably the best there is on the web. At any rate, I must get going but again, I want to thank you for such a wonderful wedding website.

7. 0. Nico Designs says:

This is such a sweet shoot with one of my favorite linens and Coordinators. Its always a joy working with Joy!!!

8. 0. Krystina says:

Most beautiful place settings!!

9. Beautiful linens!

10. Good article. Details are one of the best ways to create a little magic in your party event. Linens add a special touch at little or no extra cost. In the past we have always used linens to make the event with our tent rentals more dramatic. Photos can be found on our web site at ASAP Tent and Party Rentals

11. This serves as inspiration for a romantic tea party!