Fresh Green & Yellow Wedding Ideas

To ensure that you have some fresh wedding inspiration during the holiday weekend, we have some lemony yellow and lime wedding ideas from Ashgene Photography.

Two years ago Amanda and Johnathan had their perfect wedding planned up until the week before when health issues forced them to postpone. They ended up getting married at the Justice of the Peace without any professional photos. Ashgene Photography swooped in and set up some spring wedding inspiration and took some lovely photos of the couple.

Photography: Ashgene Photography
Location: Sahalee Farms San Marcos Texas
Hair and Makeup:  William Edge Salon
Deserts: Grune Cupcakery
Hair Piece: The treasured Petal

Comments

1. 0. Meredith says:

Those are amazing photos! I love the lemons and limes, and the farm theme. I love everything about it, thanks for all the ideas!

2. 0. Ashley says:

Thanks so much weddingchicks for featuring my photos! I absolutely LOVE your blog, it is lovely!

3. 0. Juliette Buck says:

Absolutely beautiful! Fantastic job Ashley! Amanda, you look sensational!!

4. 0. Stephanee Potts says:

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love love the work that AshGene does – the vintage beauty in these pictures is a perfect balance. The yellow and green give such a fresh summer feeling. Truly beautiful.

5. 0. Zach Lee says:

What a beautiful country setting. These photos really are stunning. I love the colors and the lighting.

6. 0. Paula@DWItaly says:

Citrussy awesomeness… lovely. The whole thing is so simple and effective

7. Love that old rusty truck! What a cool shoot.

8. 0. Erica says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE It!

9. 0. Bethany Rose says:

loving the old truck! it really is a good mix of vintage and yummy freshness!

10. 0. Amanda says:

Such beautiful photos! I love the vintage feel of everything!

11. 0. Emily says:

What fun, fresh ideas! I absolutely love the look of this wedding. The photos are beautiful!! The couple looks so so happy :)

12. 0. Lynn says:

Gorgeous photos of a beautiful couple! I went your blog too. I love your style and talent for catching the feeling in the moment and the personalities of your subjects. Great music on that blog too :)

13. 0. Mollie says:

Classic! I love the lighting, theme and colors. Beauty, beauty, beauty! Thanks for capturing it so elegantly.

14. 0. Camille says:

I am a big fan of Ashgene Photography. These photos are incredible and show the talent and creative eye of the photographer. Always fun to see the ideas and unique moments captured by this very gifted individual :)

15. Love the use of the old truck! And the bouquet is gorgeous!

16. 0. jeri says:

gosh, i would want my wedding to look just like that! beautiful photos from ashgene photography.
    loved the lemons and limes and the old truck is just too special. thanks for all the ideas.

17. 0. Aimee Wendell says:

I love this fresh color scheme! Beautiful!!! Makes me wish spring was here again!

18. 0. Amanda says:

Thank you Ashley for taking these beautiful pictures. We loved your ideas and couldn’t be happier with the results. You are so talented and I feel lucky to have been your model.

1. [...] top to bottom: lemonade, sweet peas, buttercup, honeymoon, even women wear ties, bridesmaids dress, double cola, wooden box, mason jar lemons, make bacon!, yellow table, handmade headpiece, earrings, lemons, [...]