Down Home Country Wedding

We are so excited to share Michelle and Troy’s Washington country style wedding with you! There are so many special details to this day, and Melissa Tomeoni of Soul Mates Photo was so kind to share with us.

There are so many fun facts about their special day, read onto hear all about them. First, Michelle’s dad artfully created her altar by hand. After the ceremony and the fun began, Michelle toasted her new husband with a shot of Jack. Can you imagine Michelle and her sister speeding around the dance floor to the electric slide? Super cute for sure! I’m not sure which of these elements make my skin tingle and my heart smile but all of them have a dash of country and a whole lot of fun.

The bridesmaids were adorned in cowboy boots, crochet dresses and bouquets complete with wheat. The bride not only boasted her engagement ring but a promise ring made to resemble a horse’s bit. The guys looked ruggedly handsome in their cowboy boots, hats and belt buckles and while drinking from canning jars. Over the top, just how we like it.

Michelle and Troy married at the Wine & Roses Country Estate the perfect setting for a country style wedding. As guests arrived they perched on hay bales and the isle runner was made of canvas. Michelle’s dad drove her to the aisle in his classic pickup and she left in her new husband’s raised truck. A perfect exit for a backyard country wedding.

Photography : Melissa Tomeoni, Soul Mates Photo

Videography: Medici Studios
Caterer: Emerald Cove Catering
Invitations: hi friend by Megan Clark
DJ: Hansen Entertainment
Venue: Wine & Roses Country Estate
Facilities: Royal Restrooms of Washington
Hay Barrels: Del’s farm supply
Cake: A Tier Above Cake Studio
Bridesmaid dresses: bought at JC Penny, tea stained by my mom and sewn by my aunt Dot and aunt Yvonne
Bridesmaid Dress: Pronovias dress from Elegant Bride
Bartending service: Cocktail Bartenders for Hire LLC
BBQ: Dan and Chris Gorton
Flowers (formal arrangements): Brita from the floral dept of our local Safeway
All other flowers were done by my mom, Terri Howard

Comments

1. This looks wonderful Jocey! Thanks so much for the post!

2. 0. Kip says:

zOMG! This is gorgeous.

3. 0. weddingchicks says:

thank you for sharing this country wedding with us, we love it!

4. 0. Lauren says:

So unique and rustically beautiful! Melissa Tomeoni strikes again.

5. 0. Victoria says:

I love this so much! It is so the style I would have loved for our wedding it actually makes my heart ache a little.

6. 0. Sara Gray says:

You’re a talented lady, Melissa! Fantastic job on this one!

7. 0. Weddingish says:

I love a wedding with a playful theme!

8. 0. Adrienne Martin says:

What is the name of her Pronovias dress? It’s gorgeous!!

9. 0. Amanda Thorson says:

This is great, I love it when a wedding is a true reflection of the couple!

10. Love a rustic wedding and the bridesmaids dresses with the boots..so fun!!

11. I love the bouquet; it seems so timeless and everlasting. Outside wedding venues are my absolute most favorite.

12. 0. Paula@DWItaly says:

I love fun weddings! Looks like a great time was had by all and the photos are lovely

13. Love the cowboy boots. This wedding looks like it was alot of fun!!

14. 0. Krystina says:

Just love the cowboy boots and hat. Such a great personal touch!

15. it was a blast to attend AND work at! thanks for all the love and thanks to the WC for featuring it! :)

16. 0. Chelsea says:

there’s something so cool about boots with dresses! comfy, too. :)

17. 0. mike says:

that was great, thank you so much for posting!

18. 0. Jennifer says:

Perfect location for a Howard family wedding. Rooted in farming – no other location would have felt natural. Congrats to niece Michelle and the handsome groom Troy.

19. 0. Michelle (the bride) says:

Thank you to the WC and Melissa of soulmates photo! This post is beautiful and i’m so thankful that my wedding could be featured. It was truly beautiful and eveything I could have ever wanted and more. I could see all the little details in my head of how i wanted it to look when i was planning and plotting :) and i’m so pleased that when it all came together, it took my breath away. Thank you to everyone who was involved!

20. 0. SImplyDesigned says:

All the little details are beautiful and so is the bride! Love the cowboy boots! Congratulations to the happy couple!

21. 0. Katie Clark says:

I love the bridesmaid dresses can you please tell me exactly where you got them and what style please email me back
    Thanks!!!

22. 0. veronica says:

omg..i love the grooms men pic! i saw it on the web the other day and my fiance LOVES that idea cuz he doesnt care for tux n i want him to wear his cowboy hat…this is a great idea for our country/rustic themed wedding

23. 0. Meagan says:

Beautiful wedding! Everything I dream mine will be! In live with the groomsmens vest. Where we’re you able to find those? I’ve had no luck searching the web!

24. 0. Shannon says:

Where did you get the groomsmen vest!!??? PLease let me know asap by email anyone please!!!

25. 0. Alisha says:

What a beautiful wedding congrats! I had a question for the bride I am having a country wedding in August and I am having a very hard time finding the mens vests where did you guys oreder them from?

26. 0. Jfoxgirl2 says:

What a perfect wedding!! I am not sure if you still answer, but
    I am going to give it a shot. We are planning our second wedding and would like to know where the groomsman vests were purchased, thanks

27. 0. Rosalina says:

It is in point of fact a nice and helpful piece of information. I am glad that
    you just shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to
    date like this. Thank you for sharing.

28. 0. Neal says:

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
    I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve
    worked hard on. Any suggestions?

29. 0. Leandra says:

Magnificent website. Plenty of useful info here. I am sending it to some pals ans additionally sharing in delicious.
    And obviously, thanks to your effort!