plum pretty sugar

Lemon and Lime San Diego Wedding Part Deux

We are overjoyed that you stopped by our wedding blog for part deux of Amanda and Jeremy’s San Diego citrus delight. Not only do we have all the lemon lime wedding details for your viewing pleasure, but we also have their wedding film to show you. Captured by seriously talented Nick Bowser of Crafthouse Productions. We must warn you that if you watch this be prepared to shed some major tears. Captured by the incredible La Vie Photography!

Amanda and her sister Amy collaborated together to design all the florals and boutonnieres. Possibly they missed there calling as florists? Jeremy and his Dad brewed the beer for all the guests, and I am sure you noticed the utterly adorable custom labels they whipped out that seamlessly blend with their lemon and lime decor. We love those personal DIY touches!

Be sure to grab a tissue and watch Amanda and Jeremy’s wedding film. A special thanks to Danny Roberts of www.igorandandre.blogspot.com for writing the beautiful music for this movie.

Video: Crafthouse Productions
Make-up: 1011 Make Up

Photography: La Vie Photography
Totes & T-shirts for Bridesmaids: The Wedding Chicks Boutique
Catering: Phils BBQ:
Wedding Cake & Cupcakes: Flour Power
Hair: Rissa Johnson from Hyde-Edwards Salon
DJ: Mike Aitken from FM949

Comments

1. 0. weddingchicks says:

nick, seriously your video is beautiful! i’m a puddle on the floor.

2. 0. Kim says:

LOVE the video- Nick, that is so so so beautiful… amazing!

3. 0. Adam says:

Awesome job on the video, Nick!!

4. 0. Nico Designs says:

Thanks wedding chicks for brightening my day with this fab wedding! LOOVE.

5. 0. 10.11. Makeup says:

me too!! When Jeremy lost it when he saw amanda… um, I lost it. Im a mess.

6. 0. Angela Cappetta says:

Seriously, I have never seen any wedding caplet/bloero/shoulder cover as cool as that number she is wearing. It’s very Carolina Herera but better. Brava to that bride!

7. WOW! My heart is bursting with joy right now. That video makes me want to go hug my husband!

8. 0. tishp says:

sublime… it was the only word to say.
    I could feel tears coming when I saw the groom crying. Very emotional.

9. Thank you all for your kind words. I’m so thrilled that you are enjoying the movie. Congratulations again Amanda & Jeremy.

10. 0. Kate Woolley says:

unbelievably beautiful video!!! great work! I didn’t just grab one tissue… I went through a couple on that one!

11. Amanda you are gorgeous!!! Loving all the stunning details of your very special and clearly sentimental day! And Nick – your video is incredible – you captured this day beautifully! xo

12. 0. Raquel says:

I LOVE the yellow details in this wedding! Does anyone know where the yellow house in the pictures is located? It is a perfect backdrop for pictures.

13. 0. Christine says:

Would love to know more about the dress, veil and the shoulder cover, please do tell where the bride did her shopping.

14. 0. Josie says:

That is one stylish bride! The dress and bolero are stunning – and her makeup goes perfectly. She looks beautiful and the groom looks adorable.

15. 0. Amanda says:

THANK YOU all for the kind words! Nick, the video captured how we were feeling to a tee & I can’t thank you enough!

I want to answer all of the questions:

@Angela Wow! What a compliment! The bolero is from EBAY! I found a woman in Hong Kong that made it for me for 40 bucks!! I was thrilled with it:)

@Raquel The yellow house is in Little Italy in San Diego right next door to the church! Just another coincidence that made the day more special! Our photographers asked the owners if we could use their porch for pics! So cool!

@Christine Thank you! My dress is Mia Solano from European Bridal in Cincinnati, Ohio (my home state); my talented aunt made the veil with tulle from Joannes & I bought the flower for it from Claires!

Thanks again for all of the love & sweet comments on the most memorable day of our life. The adorable groom thanks you too:) xo, Amanda

16. 0. elizabeth alvarez says:

love the video!

17. 0. camille says:

<3 sooooo stoked for a&j to be featured on here! you couldn't have picked two more beautiful people! we love them and loved sharing the day with them! here's to love!

18. Really beautiful… I love that cake, and the flim is so moving!

19. wow! love the color palette! so fresh!

20. Everything looks so bright and fun! I love the shrug the bride is wearing. Her whole look is beautiful.

21. 0. Brenna says:

So gorgeous and so joyful! I have been trying to find suits for my guys and the ones your boys are wearing are perfect! Where did you find them? Thanks so much! God bless.

1. [...] how La Vie Photography’s photos turned out!!! This wedding was featured on the front page of Wedding Chicks in a two part feature – um, amazing. Kim Bamberg (co-founder of Junebug Weddings) did an [...]

2. [...] and Olive Oilvia averyhousevia Katie Beth Owensvia Sweet TableImage credit: La Vie Photography via Wedding Chicks /**/ Posted in Themes | Tags: bridal blog, lemon and lime wedding, yellow and green weddingLeave a [...]