Minnesota Lilac and Green Wedding Ideas

Happy Thursday and thank you for visiting our little wedding blog. We are thrilled to share with you a little Minnesota wedding from one of our very own preferred vendors, Geneoh Photography. Jamie is a event coordinator for USA Hockey and Ryan is a forward for the Edmonton Oilers.

They met in college and from the very beginning Ryan knew Jamie was going to be his wife, super love when that happens. They got married at Noerenberg Gardens and had there reception at grandparents house on Lake Minnetonka.

From The Bride

We wanted to show all of our guests why we love Minnesota so much. Why we call Lake Minnetonka home. So we did just that. We had and outdoor tent party. We catered Famous Dave’s because Ryan wanted ribs, chicken, salmon, mashed potatoes and vegetables. I didn’t want the typical red and white checked barbecue so I rented white ceramic platters, bowls, and stainless steel serving utensils from Apres and made it an eloquent summer barbecue. We had family and friends fly in from all over the U.S. and Canada. To honor our Canadian relatives, the Canadian National Anthem was played during fireworks. I cut and glued Canadian Maple Leafs on all the clothes pins that held the seating cards. We also hung a Canadian flag on the flag pole outside my parent’s house.

I am a perfectionist so my wedding was all about little details. We had a week of time line and a day of schedule. Everything ran on time and we were even ahead of schedule. Green maple leafs, hockey pucks as table numbers (spray painted sliver with green ribbons and green table numbers), decorated bathrooms, fans at the ceremony in case guests got hot, great food, a DJ that knows how to keep the party going.

I wouldn’t change anything about our Wedding. Ryan let me make it everything I could have dreamed of. Most of the day was a surprise for him, I didn’t involve or waste his time in the little decisions. And at the end of the night he pulled me aside, kissed me and said thank you for making this the best day of my life, I have dreamed about our wedding for a long time and you blew my dreams away and made this day so much more than what I ever could have imagined.

Photography: Geneoh Photography

Day of Wedding Planner: Ispiri Events
Cake and Dessert Table: Buttercream Wedding Cakes
Ice Tables: A1 Rental
Portable Bathrooms: Jimmy’s Johnny’s
Spraying for Mosquitoes: Mosquito Squad

Comments

1. 0. Savannah Page says:

What beautifully colored Hydrangea!!! They look perfect with those gorgeous green dresses; such beautiful bridesmaids and bride! :)
    -Savannah

2. 0. Weddingish says:

What a fresh color palette. Minnesota, to, is just so gorgeous… what the perfect backdrop for a summer wedding! Beautiful photos.

3. 0. abby says:

love this! what a beautiful wedding. and who doesn’t love minnesota!!

4. 0. elaine says:

Love her bracelet! Where’s it from??

Gorgeous wedding!

5. 0. Karen says:

Yea for MN! Beautiful couple and photos!

6. 0. Starr says:

love, love, love the pictures…Genoh Photography, you capture what their day was about in so many special ways! look forward to seeing more of your creative work :)

7. 0. JamieJones says:

The bracelet is from Nordstrom’s. It’s their line. I had matching earring and my mom had the matching ring :)

8. 0. vonrieter says:

Genoh FTW!!!!!!! Dude this is soooo good.

9. Wow – what a pretty wedding. Love the colours!

10. 0. Kyle Meehan says:

As always, beautiful work from Gene Pease. Kudos!

11. 0. Jessica says:

What a cool wedding sign! Can you tell me where it is from?

12. 0. Katie says:

Who is the designer of your bridesmaids dresses?

13. 0. Jill Law says:

Where are Ryan’s suits from and who makes them? My fiance loves them!

14. 0. Jessica says:

Where are the ties from?! Love that color =)

15. 0. Maria says:

What a great post and such beautiful photos! I had so much fun working with this fabulous couple on their wedding day. I know Jamie worked so hard to make it perfect and it was an honor to help them pull it off!!

16. 0. Angela says:

Hi, Not sure if you will get this since its 2 years later but I stumbled upon this looking at purple weddings online.I love your bridesmaids earrings. Was wondering if you could tell me where you found them. I would like to see if they come in other colors. Thanks!

17. 0. Jalee Addison says:

Where did you find those bridesmaids dresses? Im looking for that color green and I cant find it anywhere!! would love some help!

18. 0. Julie says:

Beautiful wedding! Where did you find the bridesmaid dresses?!

19. 0. Sarah says:

Love these pictures, I am looking for that exact color bridesmaid dress, can you please tell me where you found those? I would appreciate the help. Thank you!

20. Good write-up, I’m regular visitor of one’s blog, maintain up the excellent operate, and It is going
    to be a regular visitor for a long time.

21. Hello There. I discovered your blog using msn. This is an extremely
    smartly written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly comeback.

22. This article will assist the internet people for creating new webpage or even a blog from start to end.

23. 0. Erlinda says:

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who had been doing
    a little research on this. And he in fact bought me dinner duue to the fact that
    I found it for him… lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!

Buut yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this subject here on your
    web site.

1. [...] Ryan and Jamie’s wedding was featured on weddingchicks, view it here! [...]

2. [...] Minnesota Lilac and Green Wedding Ideas Recent Posts [...]

3. [...] Wedding Chicks | Sienna Wedding | Ever Ours [...]

4. [...] via Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like [...]

5. [...] Top row – Geneoh Photography via Wedding Chicks; Row 2 – Corbin Gurkin Photography/Loluma via Style Me Pretty (left); Lucky Heart [...]

6. […] Life |  Mr. P Blog | Wedding Chicks | Coral and Tusk| PEG | via Pinterest | Moon to Moon | Mommy […]