Elegant Deep Plum Michigan Wedding

We have what we like to call a, “Double Dip,” for you today. Snippets of the wedding along with the wedding video. An elegant affair photographed by Smith Gallery Photography and filmed by Owen Video.

From the purple argyle socks that the guys wore, to the jewelry and flowers that were made by the bride herself, right up to the collection of vintage Super 8 cameras on display with their guest book and pictures, everything about this wedding just screamed ‘style!’

This video is no longer available to view. Please visit Owen Video on their website.

Photographer: Smith Gallery Photography
Videographer: Owen Video

Stationery: Alaina Cherup
Day Of Coordinator: Rachel Cytacki
Cake Artist: Sorella’s – sorellashomemade.com
Michigan Wedding Venue: Lovett Hall – H.F. Museum
Make-up: Mindy Powoski
Hair Stylist: Heather Atwood
Band at Reception: Cancel Monday
Musicians at Ceremony: Caryn Schultz & Lance Baker
Bridal Gown: La Sposa
Tuxedo: Express

Comments

1. STUNNING Wedding Dress and Cake – what a beautiful Wedding!
    MrsJKD. X

2. 0. daisy says:

I L-O-V-E the wedding trailer!

3. 0. Carlee says:

I LOVE THE SMITH GALLERY!!

4. 0. smith gallery says:

Thank you so much for featuring this beautiful wedding – the details were just perfect! It was an honor to be a part of the day…
    On a side note: I’d like to just give a glowing recommendation to Owen Video for the work they did — Andy and his team are incredibly professional, and the finished product is unmatched! If you’re getting married in the next year plan to book Owen Video for your event – they’re the best!

5. 0. Andrew says:

Beautiful images. Love the vintage style and details.

6. 0. Jessica says:

My fiance and I have been looking for argyle socks for our groomsmen everywhere! Where did you find them?

7. 0. Pam says:

We LOVE Smith Gallery!
    Emily has been photographing for our family for years now, her work is always stunning!

8. 0. Kelly says:

Beautiful wedding!! Does anyone know where the bride, bridesmaid and groom argyle socks are from? thanks!

9. 0. becky says:

I just love this wedding and the vintage/classic feel of it. Once again just stunning photography by Emily.

10. 0. Amador Events says:

I love her bouquet and the cake! :)

11. 0. Beth says:

Gorgeous photos and cute video!

12. 0. Chelsea Nicole says:

Love it! What a stylish wedding and gorgeous images!

13. 0. Weddingish says:

LOVE the deep plum. Our colors in June were a deep purple and gold… it turned out wonderful.

14. 0. Erin*Sparkle&Hay says:

love those shoes!!!

15. 0. Alicia says:

These images are amazing. The photographer’s attention to detail and interesting angles make me want to plan another wedding! Super elegant.

16. 0. Alicia says:

ok, so I made my last comment before watching the trailer. This is one lucky couple to have such an amazing collection of photos and video to remember their day.

17. 0. Lia Gardner says:

What an exquisite Wedding!!! Love all the Weddings you feature! And what incredible phtography! Makes me even more excited for our Wedding!!! One question: where are the shoes from? Have been searching everywhere (in SA) with no luck!

18. 0. Tara Zornow says:

The bride and groom are so creative and what lucky people to have such amazing images and video to remember their day by! I love each and every detail and image. Smith Gallery and Owen Video did an amazing job capturing the day!

19. This wedding, and that video, are to DIE for! I love the purple, I love the stationery, I love the dress and the socks and the venue…Bravo! The way the video captures all of the little moments in a truly stylish and intimate way is just fantastic.

20. 0. Lucky In Love says:

Really beautiful typography.

21. 0. Sayeh Studios says:

I really like the design for the invite – very unique. And who can’t notice those purple shoes! Love them!

22. What an excellent picture of Hannah & Brian looking up & away from the camera.

23. 0. Angela says:

Smith Gallery is amazing in every way-personable yet professional–and lacking nothing of talent. Beautiful shots–an amazing way of capturing the most precious moments!

24. 0. Hannah says:

The groomsmen socks were from Banana Republic. The groom’s socks were from Target. The bridesmaid’s shoes were from Target. My shoes were from DSW, but I don’t remember the brand off hand. The bridesmaids dresses (which can be seen on the Smith Gallery website) were from The Limited. My dress is the LaSposa “Frontera” and I had the sleeves added. I am considering selling it sometime soon.

25. 0. Hannah says:

Thank you, everyone, for all of the compliments. I am so happy with Smith Gallery Photography and Owen Video. I would absolutely recommend them. They are a dream to work with.

26. 0. Carrie says:

Great pics! I just love your photos.

27. 0. Ashley says:

Love plum.. I’m doing my wedding in plum this June. Where did they get those awesome purple shoes?

1. [...] The Wedding Chicks weddings Deep, Elegant, Michigan, Plum, wedding [...]