PPS-BHLDN-550x430B

Illinois Sunshine Yellow Wedding

Get ready for an exciting week here at our little wedding blog. To start things off we have a sweet Illinois wedding. To make this wedding come alive friends and family gathered together to make it happen for Kevin and Susan. Everything from the coordination to the flowers all the way down to the hand painted cake topper was all provided by friends and family. The bridesmaids each picked out their own sunshine yellow bridesmaid dresses. To ensure that the they did not go barefoot at the wedding, Susan passed out adorable flats at the rehearsal dinner as a gift.

A special thanks to one of our lovely preferred wedding vendors, Jennifer Eileen Photography for sharing this with us.

Photography:  Jennifer Eileen Photography

Cake Topper Painted by: Mark Fiske
Ceremony Site: First Presbyterian Church, 805 Western Avenue, Joliet, IL 60435-6998
Wedding Reception Site: Gaylord Building, 200 W 8th Street,  Lockport, IL 60441

Comments

1. 0. Blackcarat says:

What a gorgeous couple. I am loving the yellow theme of the wedding. All the best to them for the future.

2. 0. Rebecca says:

Love this! The colors are so beautiful. Great photos Jennifer! You captured their special day just as beautifully as you always do.

3. LOVE those custom dolls! Where are they from???

4. Kevin & Susan are absolutely amazing. They live their lives loving and serving others. It was a total blessing to work with them on their wedding day!

5. The custom dolls were a gift from the Best Man & grooms brother Mark Fiske. He is an art teacher in Illinois and creates absolutely brilliant pieces. There is a link to his website if you wanted to get in touch with him at the end of the article.

6. 0. Odessa Schneider says:

Sweet sweet photos and beautiful sunny colors! Adorable!

7. 0. Angie says:

Incredibly stunning pics. The bride is beaming! I think I’ll just sit here and study them (the images, that is) some more. Well done Jennifer Eileen Photography :)

8. 0. monica says:

Looking at the photos brings such a sense of peace and joy and excitement. Great work Jennifer… these are photos I could look at repeatedly and I don’t even know the people!!

9. 0. Melissa says:

Stunning, gorgeous and moving photos! LOVE. How lucky the bride and groom are to have their special day captured so beautifully.

10. 0. carol says:

your pictures are amazing!

11. 0. carrie says:

Love your pictures! Jennifer your creative eye is engaging and it makes me want to see more.

12. 0. Kevin Fiske says:

Susan and I couldn’t have been more thrilled to have Jen shoot our wedding. The pics, as you can see above, were brilliant! So thankful to have such great memories captured with such excellence!

13. 0. Shannon says:

Beautiful pictures. There is such a warm, happy, sunny feeling to the pictures. Looks like the perfect day!

14. 0. Julie says:

Wow! What a gorgeous wedding! Amazing photos!

15. 0. Chellecara says:

beautiful bright wedding! i also like the custom dolls, they’re adorable.

16. 0. Deborah says:

Fantastic Jen! Though the wedding shots are without a doubt lovely, I must say I’m captivated by your creativity with the shoe shots!!! Lovely red bride’s shoes and reflection, and of course the bride’s maids in a line, casual yet poignant, and the ever so subtle turn of the ankle of the bride, long shadows… great eye!

17. 0. Sue says:

Absolutely breathtaking photos! What a fresh creative, artistic eye! Awesome job for such a special day to be captured!

18. 0. Carolyn says:

What a beautiful wedding. Jennifer captured it perfectly with her gorgeous pictures!

19. 0. Rachel says:

Jennifer has such a passion for people and photography that always shows in her work and this gorgeous wedding definitly shows that! We were lucky to have her do our wedding earlier this summer. Every picture is stunning! We love you Jen!!!

20. 0. Joshua Smith says:

Jen, great shots! Love the coloring…

21. 0. Becky Fisher says:

Oh my these are stunning!

22. 0. Megan McCarter says:

These photos are beautiful! They will cherish these forever. Incredible work, Jen!

23. 0. Susan Fiske says:

Kevin & I could not be more pleased with these beautiful pictures Jen captured & created for us! I never tire of the many, many compliments on them! Not only is she an incredibly gifted photographer (obviously!) but she is also a completely beautiful woman! I couldn’t love her more. Perfect pictures! The colors…angles…EVERYTHING about them…exactly perfect. What a gift!

24. 0. Charise Hilscher says:

what a beautiful wedding! captured beautifully!

25. 0. Robyn says:

Jen is awesome! These pictures are amazing as always!!!

26. 0. Alyssa says:

Great job with the photos! You never cease to disappoint with your photography. Keep up the great work.

27. 0. Laura says:

You have a true gift for capturing the beauty in the moment Jen. Love the photos!

28. 0. April Roque says:

Wow the pictures are beautiful! Your work never ceases to amaze me Jen!

29. 0. Erika N. Torres says:

girl you are sooooo talented and that’s why you are doing my wedding, I’m so lucky! this is so romantic and artistic. God Bless!

30. 0. Renee says:

So beautiful! What an amazing job Jennifer did on the photos. Such a bright, cheerful wedding – just as they should be!

31. 0. Austin Curtis says:

Love, love, love, and more love. These are spectacular as always.

32. 0. Angela White says:

WOW! Spectacular photos of a gorgeous wedding!

33. 0. Kimberly says:

I love these pictures. My favorites- the one with all the bridesmaids in their dresses with their flowers, the pic of the cute little dolls, and finally the last one of the bride and groom kissing. The bride almost looks like she is smiling and kissing him at the same time. How sweet. Weddings are so special and Jennifer captured the memories beautifully. Many blessings to the happy couple.

34. 0. Pam says:

Jennifer, you captured it beautifully!!

35. 0. Jessica says:

I’m in awe over how gorgeous the photography is. Absolutely breathtaking…BEAUTIFUL!

36. 0. Dwight says:

Excellent work as usual Jennifer. Your photography is always amazing. Keep up the good work my daughter.

37. 0. Maxine says:

These are great pictures! I especially enjoyed all the details you were able to include. They really do show your love for your work.

38. 0. Chrissy says:

Im good friends with susan and kevin, but sadly couldnt make their wedding. Im so grateful their photography did such a great job because she really captured the essece and beauty of their wedding.

39. 0. Lou Morisoli says:

Beautiful pictures, Jen. Your parents must be very proud. Great job!

40. 0. Angela says:

Am totally loving these photos!

41. 0. Jayne says:

Rumor has it Jen is way fun to work with and her work is (obviously) gorgeous! Well done Jennifer Eileen Photography!!!

42. 0. Crista says:

You have done it again! What amazing photos. You are talented!

43. 0. Mary Kiester says:

Tears come to my eyes (again) as I look at the stunning photos of Kevin and Susan. Not only are they stunning, but taken with such care and expertise! Jen, your creativity and talent for photography is a gift from God. I am thankful you willingly came to Illinois to make this wedding memorable. We were blessed to have you graciously capture our dear daughter and son-in-law’s special day. Hugs to you!

44. 0. Liz says:

Love the photos. Gorgeous wedding. Great Job!

45. 0. stephanie says:

love these! the stained glass shot is particularly beautiful.

46. 0. Suzi says:

Jen ~ you’ve done it again! Amazing photos to preserve the memories of a beautiful day! Congrats on another job well done!

47. Beautiful photos and such an a amazing color! I love the different shades of yellow in the bridesmaids’ dresses too… so cheery!

48. 0. Percy Lacey says:

I’ve been a fan of JE Photography for a few years now. I’m proud of your hard work and accomplishments. Keep working hard and the success will appear closer each day.

49. 0. Deb says:

Wow! I love the colors and such great ideas too! Fabulous job, Jen. Can’t wait to see what you do next. Brides better not wait to book you for their weddings.

50. 0. Brett Siegel says:

Great shots Jen! I love the feel end emotion of these shots. Just beautiful!!

51. 0. Carol says:

I love the uniqueness of the photo’s – they are truly amazing!!

And those red shoes!!

52. 0. Jane klocker says:

Hi Jen, Once again you have exceeded beyond anyone’s expectations with your creativity. Kevin and Susan’s wedding photos are stunning. It was a pleasure to see your work.

53. 0. Nicole & Victor says:

OMGOSH! Those bride & groom Russian dolls! ACK! Awesome!!!

54. 0. Karen says:

The last picture is my favorite. Beautiful job!!!

55. Very cool! bride & groom Russian dolls looks nice!

1. [...] The Wedding Chicks – Featuring Kevin & Susan Fiske’s wedding in Joliet, IL [...]