All DIY Projects

French Do It Yourself Wedding Ideas

Do It Yourself, or DIY, wedding projects allow you to create your own personalized favors and touches that can be applied in any way you can imagine on your special day, for a shower, a party or whenever. All you need are some basic items and a little creativity.

We know that you are all junkies for some good Do It Yourself Wedding Ideas, so we’re sharing. This magnifique French-inspired table runner is made out of cost effective burlap. Combined with one of our free and easy custom wedding goodies, The Free Printable Vintage Custom Monogram, these decidedly French Do It Yourself Wedding Ideas are tres chic! We have lots more DIY project ideas here.

Cotton, one of our Bridal Buds, is responsible for this delightful project. She has an entire tutorial on how to make this french-inspired wedding accessory but if you’re “not so much” into doing this yourself Eab Designs at Etsy just so happens to sell these table runners, which you can purchase here.

We have a wonderful custom wedding tote that accompanies our Free Printable Vintage Custom Monogram quite perfectly; the custom Vintage Monogram Wedding Tote. It’s an eco-friendly tote that’s superb for carrying all your wedding magazines and planning materials.

Categories: All DIY Projects, DIY Printable Wedding Templates
Tags:

Comments

1. 0. Two Ring Studios says:

I really like the texture of the table runners. I bet it would be fun to do macro ring photos on those. -Derek

2. 0. Cotton says:

I totally agree with you Derek… burlap has awesome texture for close-ups! Here is a link to a post about our wedding rigs over at BridalBuds that has a couple of photos of our bands on… burlap!

Thanks Wedding Chicks for the feature! We got married just over a week ago and the table runners were adored by all.

3. These make me want to scream and squeal with joy they’re so cool. I have long loved the rustic charm of burlap, but these bump up the elegant factor and make plain Jane burlap fit for the most elegant of french fetes! WOW!

4. 0. Christina says:

Beautiful, I love the burlap!

5. 0. Mara says:

oh this is beautiful!! I love DIY ideas

6. 0. Heather says:

I love all things burlap. Thank you for sharing this great idea. My sister has been married for years but I can see me making one of these for her as a birthday gift. Thanks again!

7. 0. Jennifer says:

These are gorgeous! What size png image did you use for your Vintage ‘S’ Monogram?

8. 0. Ingrid Ackermann says:

está precioso, tienen más modelos ? cómo lo imprimo ?

9. 0. Lynn Hannafin says:

Where are the instructions on how to make the runners or buy them

10. 0. therese Herrema says:

I am planing a bridal shower, based on the french style, in the evening 4 pm on last suday in may. the wedding it’s self is a mexico modern tradtions. about 125. people. the young lady is a speacial person to my family. I have known her for 24 years, both she and her family, her special to us. I want it to be classey and femine, but not like the typical shower. can you help with some references.

11. 0. Cheryl says:

How did you print onto the burlap? I love the Paris runners… do you have a tutorial on how to make those?

12. 0. Casey says:

How do u get the monogram printed onto the burlap?

13. 0. Barbara says:

Love it all!

14. You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the greatest websites on the internet.
    I most certainly will highly recommend this blog!