plumprettysugarrobes

Retro Palm Springs Wedding

Palm Springs is always a favorite wedding destination of ours. The entire town has a retro vibe and tends to always have sunny skies. Our next Palm Springs wedding was shared with us by 100% film photographer, frame36photography.com. This understated wedding definitely has that old school vibe.

The wedding took place at the legendary Riviera Resort, Palm Springs. They offer a variety of wedding sites including garden and poolside ceremonies topped off by a ballroom receptions. Definitely worth checking out if you are planning a desert wedding.

Photography: frame36photography.com
Location: Riviera Resort, Palm Springs
Brides dress: Alfred Angelo, Beverly Hills
Groom’s custom jacket: Hickey Freeman,through Nordstrom
Groom’s Custom Tux shirt :Hugo Boss
Flower Bouquets & Boutineers :Artisan Events
Reception Centerpieces: Susie Corrales 310.213.3647
Desserts: Exquisite Desserts
Lighting: Swank Audio
Band: Lounge O Rama

Comments

1. I love how the couple captured the classic vintage Palm Springs vibe with modern twists. I especially love that black bridesmaid dress!

2. 0. WeddingXpert says:

So much retro glam awesomeness! I’m obsessing over her dress and those invitations are to die for!

3. 0. Meaghan Lemon says:

So much class.

4. I love the simple elgance of this wedding as well as the cheerfulness of it. The bride’s dress is also a favourite!

5. 0. Sana Peeks says:

Several of the details of this blog post are generally high-quality nevertheless had me personally wanting to know, did they truly suggest that? One thing I have got to mention is your publishing knowledge are very excellent and I will be returning back for any brand-new blog post you come up with, you may possibly have a completely new fan. I saved the web page for personal reference.

6. 0. Kristi says:

WOW!! Love it all – the postcards, the colors, the attire, the location…all gorgeous!!!

xoxo
    kristi

7. 0. wilma says:

WOW!!!!
    I love this retro wedding, and 100% film photography to go the extra retro mile!
    well done, makes me want to change my destination to Palm springs!

8. 0. Margaret Lotts says:

LOVE the photos!!! Very cool…
    Would love to have this photographer at my wedding.

9. 0. Sage & Style says:

You hardly ever see red work this well for a wedding. GORGEOUS! And so Palm Springs chic.

10. 0. Aimee Cvitanov says:

This retro theme captures the elegance of a classic wedding, as well as the fun and excitement of a Vegas style wedding. I love the angles and the lens choices by the photographer. The pictures truly capture the charm of this wedding. Considering renewing our vows in Palm Springs!

11. Fun colors!

12. 0. Caitlin says:

I love the postcard invites. What company did you use or were these custom made ?

Congratulations!!