Retro Palm Springs Wedding

Palm Springs is always a favorite wedding destination of ours. The entire town has a retro vibe and tends to always have sunny skies. Our next Palm Springs wedding was shared with us by 100% film photographer, frame36photography.com. This understated wedding definitely has that old school vibe.

The wedding took place at the legendary Riviera Resort, Palm Springs. They offer a variety of wedding sites including garden and poolside ceremonies topped off by a ballroom receptions. Definitely worth checking out if you are planning a desert wedding.

Photography: frame36photography.com
Location: Riviera Resort, Palm Springs
Brides dress: Alfred Angelo, Beverly Hills
Groom’s custom jacket: Hickey Freeman,through Nordstrom
Groom’s Custom Tux shirt :Hugo Boss
Flower Bouquets & Boutineers :Artisan Events
Reception Centerpieces: Susie Corrales 310.213.3647
Desserts: Exquisite Desserts
Lighting: Swank Audio
Band: Lounge O Rama

Comments

1. I love how the couple captured the classic vintage Palm Springs vibe with modern twists. I especially love that black bridesmaid dress!

2. -100. WeddingXpert says:

So much retro glam awesomeness! I’m obsessing over her dress and those invitations are to die for!

3. -100. Meaghan Lemon says:

So much class.

4. I love the simple elgance of this wedding as well as the cheerfulness of it. The bride’s dress is also a favourite!

5. -100. Sana Peeks says:

Several of the details of this blog post are generally high-quality nevertheless had me personally wanting to know, did they truly suggest that? One thing I have got to mention is your publishing knowledge are very excellent and I will be returning back for any brand-new blog post you come up with, you may possibly have a completely new fan. I saved the web page for personal reference.

6. -100. Kristi says:

WOW!! Love it all – the postcards, the colors, the attire, the location…all gorgeous!!!

xoxo
    kristi

7. -100. wilma says:

WOW!!!!
    I love this retro wedding, and 100% film photography to go the extra retro mile!
    well done, makes me want to change my destination to Palm springs!

8. -100. Margaret Lotts says:

LOVE the photos!!! Very cool…
    Would love to have this photographer at my wedding.

9. -100. Sage & Style says:

You hardly ever see red work this well for a wedding. GORGEOUS! And so Palm Springs chic.

10. -100. Aimee Cvitanov says:

This retro theme captures the elegance of a classic wedding, as well as the fun and excitement of a Vegas style wedding. I love the angles and the lens choices by the photographer. The pictures truly capture the charm of this wedding. Considering renewing our vows in Palm Springs!

11. Fun colors!

12. -100. Caitlin says:

I love the postcard invites. What company did you use or were these custom made ?

Congratulations!!