Vintage Airstream Engagement Shoot

One boy. One girl. Los Olivios. Enjoy Cupcakes. A vintage trailer – and a whole lotta love captured by Milwaukee Wedding Photographer, Krysta Manthe.

We actually had the pleasure of viewing this unique vintage airstream in real life and meeting the adorable Amber of, Enjoy Cupcakes! To say the least Los Olivios was beyond gorgeous and the cupcakes were scrumptious.

Erin and Brad are getting married in November in Riviera Maya, Mexico. She wanted something completely different for her engagement session. Her love of vintage, Tiffany blue and cupcakes is what led us to Enjoy Cupcakes.

Enjoy Cupcakes is a preferred vendor and proud sponsor of The Wedding Chicks

Photography: Krysta Manthe

Comments

1. 0. Ulmer Studios says:

Love it so beautiful!
    Makes me want an old school airstream even more than I do now!
    Shhh…don’t let my wife know :)

-Josh

2. 0. Sara says:

The photography has just captured every little detail in it’s finest. I’m amazed by the attention to detail – everything from how simply elegant the cupcake is displayed, to the quiet hint of the tiffany blue in the curtain ties, they are all stated gloriously without ever detracting from the bride and groom-to-be. Love it.

3. 0. Jessica says:

Absolutely gorgeous photography! Love the fun idea of the trailer.

4. 0. Erin says:

Krysta’s eye for detail is amazing! Looking at these photos reminds me of flipping through a vintage magazine photo shoot, only better.

5. 0. Stacey says:

Every little detail is absolutely perfect. I wish I would have had Krysta do my engagement photos…everything she does is so so beautiful!

6. 0. Elizabeth says:

This is FANTASTIC! I LOVE the details and how it portrays a story of love for both eachother and cupcakes! A great shoot and narration for the website! Nice going Krysta!!!! =]

7. 0. Kelly says:

My, my, my, what a gorgeous couple and what beautiful photos. Erin looks amazing (duh, expect nothing less) and so does her adorable hubby to be! Krysta, you nailed these pictures, as always, you have the rare ability of being able to capture magic through that little lens of yours. YOU are a true talent my dear. Erin, I’ll take those cream fishnets now. Please and thank you.

8. 0. Rebecca says:

That’s adorable! Only… it’s NOT an Airstream travel trailer. It’s a vintage Shasta travel trailer. :)

9. in LOVE w/this session… oh my… gorgeous styling & couple. processing is beautiful!!! thanks for sharing!!!

10. love everything about this!

11. 0. Jenny de Lang says:

This shoot has amazing details, and the colors are to die for. Very inspiring!

12. 0. Alicia says:

I LOVE this! It makes me want my own cute Shasta!

13. 0. Tasha Landwehr says:

What adorable photos! This lucky couple was able to have some great candid moments captured. The photos are unique, pretty, and have beautiful lighting!!! Love them.

14. 0. Brady says:

This woman knows exactly how to capture the true essence of a person. The pictures are beautiful, she made an already beautiful Erin look like a vintage pin-up, and she captured every single detail leaving me impressed AND hugry. I love the shoot!

15. 0. Susan Miller says:

What awesome engagement shots I can almost hear the laughter when they are out in the Airstream. I can only wish that their wedding photos carry as much meaning as the engagement shot show. Beautiful work.

16. 0. Bonnie kennedy says:

very simple and unique
    I love it.

17. 0. Amy says:

Krysta’s photography is beautiful.. the light and happiness is captured in every photo. I love the colors and the vintage vibe.

18. 0. Laurie Irvine says:

I happen to know first hand how gorgeous this couple is, individually and together ..However, I have yet to see more powerful or gorgeous shots taken. All of them bring out the fun that exudes from this couple as well as the excitement of this celebration. The color and quality of each print is absolutely incomparable. I would absolutely recommend this photographer to any family member, friend or acquaintance. Simply beautiful.

19. 0. Denise says:

Simply gorgeous – the couple, the setting, the colors, the detail – absolute perfection. An amazing photo shoot – great job, Krysta.

20. 0. Stacy says:

Everything Krysta has a hand in ends up just beautiful. The Airstream, the couple, and Erin’s shoes (not to mention Erin herself) are all stunning. Great work, again Krysta!

21. 0. Josy says:

You never fail to amaze me!

22. 0. Leah says:

Krysta, your raw talent really shines through in these photos! AMAZING job! Erin and Brad, you are beautiful together- it is so obvious how happy you are!

23. 0. Michelle says:

These pictures are just plain fun! they showcase exactly what an engagement should be: full of tiffany’s, sweetness, sunshine and happy people. Love them…and Erin’s hair!

24. gorgeous! Love the retro look :)

25. These are just gorgeous. I love the details.

26. 0. Tim says:

These are beautiful! What a talent!

27. Its such as you learn my mind! You appear to grasp so much about this, like you wrote the book in
    it or something. I feel that you simply could do with a few percent to drive the message home a little bit,
    however instead of that, that is fantastic blog.
    A fantastic read. I’ll definitely be back.

28. I am no longer sure the place you’re getting your information, but great topic. I must spend some time learning more or working out more. Thanks for fantastic information I used to be on the lookout for this information for my mission.

29. I’ve learn some good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much attempt you place to make this kind of great informative web site.

30. 0. kbb cars value says:

Do you have any video of that? I’d want to find out some additional information.

31. 0. cheap vacation says:

With havin so much content ddo you ever run into any problems of plagorism or coyright
    infringement? My blog has a lot off exclusive content I’ve either authored myself or outseourced but it seemms
    a lot oof it is popping it uup all over the web without my permission.
    Do you know any ways to help stop content from being stolen?
    I’d really appreciate it.

32. This is very fascinating, You arre a very professional blogger.
    I’ve joined youjr feed annd look ahead too in quest off extra of your fantastic post.
    Additionally, I’ve shared your websit in my social networks

33. 0. buy a safe says:

Quality articles or reviews is the crucial to interest
    the people to go to see the site, that’s what this web page is providing.

1. [...] Vintage Airstream Engagement Shoot | The Wedding Chicks [...]

2. [...] reason 90,860,598,750,698 I want an airstream! just LOOK at this! [...]