Plum Pretty Sugar

Minneapolis Real Wedding With Yellow Details

First off we have to give a shout out to our next groom, Gene Pease of Geneoh Photography who is actually one of our preferred MN wedding photographs. So we are over the moon to share his Minneapolis wedding with you.

Jill and Gene tied the knot at, The Woods of Wayzata. The grounds at this venue are truly breathtaking. Amphitheater seating in the midst of pristine trees, beautiful landscaping, and amazing flowers along with a romantic pond view encompass our storybook outdoor chapel where your fairy-tale wedding will unfold. A special thank you to Collin Hughes who captured this woodsy wedding.

We love all the lovely yellow details that Gene and Jill incorporated into their wedding. Especially the use of Tom’s Shoes worn by the bride and groom and all the groomsman.

Photography: Collin Hughes
Venue: The Woods of Wayzata
Videographer: Matt Brue from Capture Studios

All the details and wedding goodies were DIY projects created by the wedding party.

Comments

1. 0. WeddingXpert says:

OMG I adore her little yellow flats! So cute! And what an adorable couple…seriously, they’re gorgeous.

2. What an adorable wedding! I love all of the cute little {yellow} details.

3. 0. Katie says:

Wahoooo! That’s where I’m from!!! Good to see some rad taste come out of MN! They look like they are from California! The photos are beautiful!

4. 0. gabe aceves says:

this whole thing is gorgeous. and the photos are amazing.

5. 0. Ryan Ray says:

Great stuff here!

6. 0. Matt says:

Here is the link to the preview of their video {Capture Studios} which is amazing.

NOTE: Their contact information is actually located above. If you are getting married … you need to add them to your list of vendors. You will NOT be disappointed.

7. 0. Ellie says:

I think she’s the cutest bride i’ve ever seen!

I love the painted signs – so awesome :)

8. 0. Lara Kimmerer says:

I love the mood of this wedding. It feels romantic and calm.

9. Yellow is a lovely symbolic color. The Groom and Groomsmen are dressed very stylish.

10. What a cute couple! And I love the photo of the groomsmen.

11. 0. Weddingish says:

I love that it’s a pale yellow, a buttery yellow… a nice reprieve from the bright yellow we’ve been seeing all over the place!

12. 0. sam hurd says:

totally late on this, but really what a totally awesome wedding.

13. 0. nicole says:

Is this location called the Woods of Wyzatta? or the Woods Chapel? The link in the blog takes me to the Woods Chapel and no google results show a Woods of Wyzatta…I am seeking this EXACT venue in MN (I do not live there so this is becoming a challenge) that I can host the wedding and reception in the same venue with alcohol (which the Woods Chapel does not allow). Please advise! Any suggestions as to woodsy venues near the twin cities are welcome!