Wedding_chicks_1kb

A Wonderland Couture Event

Krystel Tien of Couture Events knew that Alice In Wonderland has been overdone a bit, but she could not get the theme out of her mind so she took a shot at it. She wanted it to be a REAL Wonderland… something every bride would want to step into and that they can create for their own wedding, bridal shower, or engagement photo session. Krystel wanted pastels, spectacular florals, to bring the inside outside, and most of all fun, whimsical, and delicious details.

Obviously she did a fantastic job with a little help from her friends, Joielala Photography captured the moment and Delphine created the amazing paper products.

From Krystel Tien of Couture Events on creating the desert table.

Dessertopia: Creating this table full of sugar was truly a dream come true! I have a sweet tooth. OK, sometimes I eat candy for breakfast! We brought the dessert bar to fruition with a mossy bed of cupcakes, beautiful blooming lollipops, and rock candy among the flowers. Cupcake Love made the deliciously decorated cupcakes and The The French Gourmet provided us with the whimsical cake. It was the little special touches that made this dessert table so scrumptious

Couture Events Event Coordination in San Diego is a preferred vendor and proud sponsor of The Wedding Chicks.

Coordination: Couture Events
Linens: The Floral Department for La Tavola Linen
Bracelets and paper florals: The Vintage Rabbit
Hair Accessories: Radokri
Model: Ari Cover
Bunnies: Ashli Hurst – ashlihurst@yahoo.com
Creative Director: Krystel Tien

Comments

1. the day was an amazing suprise!! Krystel showed up with her fabulous posse…at my home…what amazing talent…the vendors divine…a truly Wonderful day!!
    I would work with them again in a heartbeat!!! I wish I was getting married again…I would hire this group in a heart beat!
    ~Such a Joy~
    Joy Gabler

2. thanks for posting wedding chicks! what a great day – Krystel, you’re AMAZING girl! xo

3. 0. Marge says:

Wow, very cool shots! What a unique wedding! Love it! Congrats Shel! xo

4. 0. Stace says:

LOVE these, what a fantastic idea! The pictures and details are stunning!

5. Gorgeous! Krystel is the best at what she does and I look forward to seeing her talents at my friends wedding next month! Thank you for including my hair accessory in this most amazing shoot!

6. 0. Deb says:

Awesome awesome awesome job! Congrats to everyone on bringing such a great idea to life! XOXO

7. 0. tammy says:

in LOVE with these photos!! good work everyone… model is gorgeous!

8. 0. Erin says:

Beautiful photos Shelby and Taryn! Love the details. Looks like it was a lot of fun to shoot.

9. 0. Karina says:

This day was truly AMAZING. Thanks to all the vendors who came together to really make this shoot a whimsical wonderland! Krystel’s vision came to life and I couldnt be happier! A special thanks to joielala for these BEAUTIFUL shots! All of the details and colors look great and thanks to the Wedding Chicks for posting our Alice shoot!

10. 0. jamieofalltrades says:

What a gorgeous shoot! Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite stories.

11. Great shoot! I love the design on the stationary! Good work, Delphine!

12. 0. Candy says:

Love the theme and what amazing photographs! Beautiful!

13. 0. Stacie says:

AMAZING Photography!!!! Love the Theme too!

14. Thanks Wedding Chicks so much for posting our Adventure!!! I had a great time designing the paper goodies … so much so that it inspired me to create a brand new wedding suite (coming soon: Wonderland). A special”merci beaucoup” to Krystel for including me in your adventure.

15. 0. Corrie says:

Love the fun, the feel, and the photography. Great lighting and great atmosphere.

16. 0. Ami says:

Such beautiful photography! It’s like a dream…

17. 0. Arsy says:

Beautiful photos! Also love the touch of the books, as part of the center piece! Such a fun weddings … makes me want to get married again!

18. 0. Jennifer says:

This has so many incredible details. I keep discovering new things each time I look at it. It’s such a new approach to the wonderland theme. Love it!

19. 0. Vivian says:

these photos are so amazing, i am in awe. joie la la girls are so talented!

20. 0. Krissy says:

I love this! Beautiful photography and awesome theme!

21. 0. Dany says:

What beautiful photos, Shelby and Taryn, so proud of you ladies, and JoieLaLa.

22. 0. Sita says:

Love love LOVE these photos, so inspiring!

23. 0. Natalie Williams says:

LOVE her necklace :) Anyone know where she got it? Twitter at me @nwphotographer

24. 0. Melissa Moore says:

I am in love with everything about these pics. Amazing job girls!!!

25. 0. Katie C says:

LOVE these pics! Just gooorrrggeeous! So fun and whimsical…photography is lovely :)

26. 0. Dana Griffis says:

What incredible photographs! The photographers did an amazing job of capturing the beautiful wimsey.

27. 0. Rene Clark says:

What an eyeful of gorgeous images – congrats Shelby and Taryn, you are to be HIGHLY prasied for a job so beautifully executed. LOVE it. Rene

28. 0. Katie B says:

Absolutely gorgeous photos- what a great team the two of you make! These wedding details are beyond incredible!

29. 0. Kellie says:

Beautifully done! Shelby and Taryn you are both so talented!

30. 0. Toni says:

EVERYTHING was absolutley gorgeous and whimsical! So unique, and the detail…LOVE IT!

Who doesn’t dream of a fairytale wedding?

31. 0. veronica says:

wow, absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love so many things about these photos. Wonderful job, everyone! xoxo <3

32. 0. Lindsay says:

Lovely! What a fun idea. Gorgeous photos.

33. 0. Krystel says:

WOW… it looks so beautiful posted on the Wedding Chicks blog! Thank you to all of the amazing vendors who made this beautiful inspiration a reality! Also thanks to all of the wonderful people who left their comments~ We love hearing from you! You are so sweet :)

34. 0. Bronwen says:

Beautiful photographys! I love all the details. Makes me want tea and cupcakes!

35. 0. Stacy says:

beautiful shots.

36. 0. Taylor says:

Everything turned out beautiful! It was so amazing to help make Krystel’s dream a reality! Thanks to all the vendors for doing an amazing job! You all are fabulous! :)

37. 0. Katie says:

Gorgeous GORGEOUS photos!!! And what an original theme…enjoyed looking at it all.

38. 0. Chelsey Capps says:

Inspiring and Beautiful. I recommend Couture Events without hesitation.

39. 0. Lee-Anne Mack says:

Wow – that is wonderland! fantastic work. beautiful colours with fairytale accents. AWESOME!

40. 0. La Feem says:

These are gorgeous, Shelby and Taryn are sooo talented!!

41. 0. Sue Barden says:

WOW!!! Just loved the photos..
    Congrats on a job well done!

42. 0. Lisa Williams says:

What a fun idea with amazing details! Beautiful photos ladies…you’ve outdone yourself once again!

43. 0. Kelly says:

I’m in love with this Alice in Wonderland Theme. Very breathtaking!

44. 0. Zoe says:

Love these pics! Everything about them….. the pieces, the beautiful bride, all of it looks so gorgeous!! Makes me want to have a wedding just to take pics like these :)

45. 0. carla ten eyck says:

who cares if it’s been done, everyone has a fresh way of seeing and this shoot just proves it!!!!! Beautiful images, light, model, love the floral with candy!! whaaaat?! so pretty, soft and wonderous, all around!! Aren’t you glad you did it!!??

46. 0. julia wheeler says:

love the photos! yay taryn!

47. 0. Debra Zinn says:

Amazing photos! Great job Shelby & Taryn. You are both amazing photographers and true artists!

48. This was so well done!!! I really love the couch. This is all just so magical. Beautiful.

49. 0. Lyndsy says:

What a gorgeous event. Love all of the shots and those cupcakes look absolutely divine. Love it all!

50. 0. Holly says:

These are the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen! So gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

51. 0. Becca says:

Seriously this theme is SPECTACULAR@! so cute… love the whimsical feel and the topsy turvey cake! and of course the bunnies add the perfect adorable touch… :)

52. 0. Elanie says:

Such an amazing pics…i love them…they are so cute and artistic…

53. 0. Traci says:

Oh my god! I live by the motto “make your own wonderland” and I’m getting married in a year and a half!!! I’m so excited that I found this!! My fiance is not going to know how to respond when I tell him I want our wedding to be a wonderland!!

1. [...] to share this with you guys so we hope you love it! and the best part? the shoot is featured on wedding chicks today – so head over there to see more eye candy and give us some comment love! [...]

2. [...] a lot lately and our hard work is being featured on the super fabulous wedding blog – The Wedding Chicks.  So please head over to their site and check out some of our work!  And we’d be more than [...]

3. [...] over to the wedding chicks to see the post and for more wonderland photos, check out our blog post on [...]

4. [...] Alice In Wonderland Wedding | The Wedding Chicks [...]

5. [...] Alice In Wonderland Wedding | The Wedding Chicks [...]

6. [...] Alice In Wonderland Wedding | The Wedding Chicks [...]

7. [...] Alice In Wonderland Wedding | The Wedding Chicks [...]

8. [...] This Inspiration Shoot was also FEATURED ON WEDDING CHICKS!!! Check it out HERE! [...]

9. [...] were featured on one of our favorite blogs- Wedding Chicks for our Alice in Wonderland Inspiration [...]

10. [...] Invitations | Bride Wearing Hat | Teacup | Cake | Bride | Bouquet | Table Decor | Garden Sign | Sweets Table [...]

11. [...] monday wedding chicks featured our in wonderland shoot, then on wednesday megan of forget me knot weddings featured [...]

12. [...] Por último, otra fiesta preciosa organizada por Couture Events con fotos de Joielala Photography. Fijaos en la cantidad de tacitas y platillos desparejados que han conseguido reunir. Nos gusta mucho la papelería que han utilizado y, sobre todo, esa maravillosa tarta. Podéis ver todas las fotos aquí. [...]

13. [...] | Photos taken from weddingchicks.com click here | [...]

14. [...] Come nell’inspiration board che ho realizzato per voi. Fonti: The Wedding Chicks, Rock’n'Roll Bride, Etsy, It’s a Bride’s Life, Alice in Weddingland, Etsy [...]