Bridal Shower Decor Ideas

Are you looking for some bridal shower decor inspiration? Well here are some lovely bridal shower ideas from Nico Designs that we think you will enjoy. Sweet yet sophisticated and beyond doable. Jessica Lewis Photography captured this inspiring event.

Soft pinks and strawberries, how can one go wrong?

Wrap it up pretty! We love the idea of giving your guests a beautifully wrapped package. Nico made it especially unique by topping off each package with a vintage brooch. It adds that extra bit of customization to the look and feel of the table decor.

Jessica Lewis Photography is a proud sponsor and preferred vendor of The Wedding Chicks.

Design and Decor: Nico Designs

Comments

1. Oooh these are so gorgeous! the brooches are gorgeous too!

2. So pretty and sweet… love the vintagey, afternoon tea kind of feeling

3. 0. WeddingXpert says:

I love this because it’s fun and whimsy, yet still casual, which is what I think a bridal shower should be. It would also be cool to take some of the random chatchkis and spray paint them pink!

4. 0. Parks says:

I love the jeweled pieces, they add a little something special!

5. So girly and feminine – cute cute cute!

6. 0. Lena says:

Oh, I’m swooning! This shoot is gorgeous!

7. 0. Shari Lynn says:

Who is more talented than Nico? You are amazing!

8. 0. Heidi @ Zenadia says:

Nico is so amazing. His work is always so stunning!!

9. Those brooches really make the favours. Fabulous idea, and a favour in themself!

10. 0. TwoTallBlondes says:

well, now i need a shower to throw! just gorgeous!!

11. 0. Liane Duffy says:

Yea Nico and Jessica x2 – absolutely beautiful!

12. 0. Jane says:

Source for ribbon on packages?

13. Hey just wanted to give you a brief heads
    up and let you know a few of the images aren’t loading properly. I’m not
    sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

14. Hi. I’m wondering if you might be interested in doing a link swap? I notice your blog: http://www.weddingchicks.com/2010/07/12/bridal-shower-decor-ideas/ and my blog are structured around the same subject matter. I’d really like to swap links
    or perhaps guest author a post for you. Here is my personal email: lucile_merriman@bigstring.
    com. You should contact me if you’re even remotely interested. Thanks.

15. Every weekend i used to visit this website,
    because i wish for enjoyment, for the reason that this this site conations
    actually good funny data too.

16. Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
    There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.
    Please let me know. Many thanks

17. 0. Ada says:

Hi there, its good piece of writing about media print, we all know media is a fantastic source of data.

1. [...] Bridal Shower Decor I&#1281&#1077&#1072&#1109 | T&#1211&#1077 Wedding Chicks [...]

2. [...] Via Share this:TwitterFacebookPinterestGostar disso:GostoSeja o primeiro a gostar disso post. from → Ideias ← Piñata pra comer Ainda sem comentários [...]