PPS-BHLDN-550x430B

Baked With Love

Cami and Eric’s engagement shoot is filled with sweetness and baked with love. They wanted an engagement shoot that was sweet and screamed playful. So, they baked some sweet treats and had a lovely time. Shot by the hip Newport beach wedding photographers Hello Studios and styled by our favorite event stylist Lindye Galloway, this engagement shoot could not be more delicious.

Photography: Hello Studios
Event Stylist: Lindye Galloway

Comments

1. 0. afteryesweddings says:

So adorable!

2. LOVE the colors going on here! So pretty! And what a great idea for an e-session, truly.

3. 0. mark brooke says:

Yeah! this shoot is sooooo cute! We were happy to volunteer our house for this shoot! It turned out so cute!

4. 0. Yolanda says:

Such creative engagement photos. I really like the unique look and blending the everyday life into it.

5. 0. Troy Grover says:

Awesome job Lindye :)

6. 0. Ophelia22Kemp says:

Do you understand that this is correct time to receive the loans, which would help you.

7. 0. Lian says:

so CUTE! i would have never thought of it myself! there are so many fun things you can do with colors, and just basic “everyday” activities!

8. 0. erika says:

so beautiful!!!

9. There is some harmony in home baked goods and marriage.

10. 0. micaFlamy says:
  11. Very sweet wedding photos. Using everyday things is quite unique! i like it!

12. Good day! I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it’s new to me.
    Anyhow, I’m definitely glad I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back often!

1. [...] I had the absolute pleasure of styling another engagement session with Hello Studios, who photographed the whole shoot. And it was just featured on Wedding Chicks yesterday! Can I just say, I am so excited (might be my new word)?! Head on over to check out the “Baked with Love” engagement session here! [...]

2. [...] sweet AND sensual [...]