Palm Springs Wedding At The O’Donnell House

Anna and Brandon live in snowy Canada and wanted to have a wedding filled with sunshine. The obvious choice would be Palm Springs, where the sun is rarely shy and the skies are always blue.

They settled on The O’Donnell House for their wedding venue. What makes The O’Donnell House a little different than a boutique hotel is that offer two different large houses that you can stay in and hold your wedding and reception. Nestled against a mountainside in the heart of Old Palm Springs Village, this makes a more intimate desert wedding. Thanks to JAC Photography for sharing this desert wedding with us. Take note of all the exquisite flower designed by Luna Salomon. We especially love the anemone wedding bouquet and birch trees used as vases. Everything is simple yet elegant.

Photography: JAC Photography
Venue: O’Donnell House
Florist: Luna Salomon, Arrangements Floral & Party Designs
Hair and Make up: Brien o’ Brien Salon
Placecards, Menus, Table Numbers, and Tags: Papeterie

Comments

1. 0. Deborah Lee says:

Adorable! The stationery is stunning are the flowers.

2. 0. jamie says:

we adore this wedding! thanks for the feature! :)

3. 0. Kristin says:

Beautiful! What a gorgeous bride. Love the colors!

4. 0. melissa says:

love the centerpieces! simply beautiful!

5. 0. Danielle says:

Beautiful wedding, stunning bride! The bouquet is gorgeous, as are the centre pieces. I heard it was a relaxing, lovely wedding from the bride herself!

6. This is such a pretty wedding… I really love the centrepieces

7. 0. geneoh says:

Awesome details!

8. Anna and Brandon have great taste in wedding destinations. I have said it before and I will say it again that I love Palm Springs.

9. Thanks so much for posting my wedding! I still love looking at these pics!

1. [...] and Brandon’s wedding at the Odonnell House was featured on the wedding chicks: blog but I’ve been saving it until now, with all this unusually cold weather it felt like [...]