Wedding Anniversary Photography Shoot

Michelle and David just celebrated their six year anniversary, and to commemorate their love and commitment to each other they had their pictures taken. Luckily they had a one stop shop with Gina Meola Photography. Gina staged the entire shoot, baked the cake, designed the florals and of course photographed everything all in the same moment. Can you say creative?

I have to say the hanging looms pressed with unique fabrics that effortlessly hang from the trees are quite incredible. Those happen also to be a quick DIY project that Gina Meola Photography whipped up for the shoot. If you are interested in seeing more of this shoot you can click here. Let us just say a trunk of Manolo Blahniks are involved.

Photography: Gina Meola
Flowers: Gina Meola
Event Design: Gina Meola
Location: Talking Stick Golf Club – Scottsdale, AZ

Comments

1. LOVE her lace dress and matching coat – very beautiful!

2. 0. Christa Meola says:

Oh, I just LOVE the shot of the woman holding her man’s leg – beautiful work!

3. 0. suzy says:

I absolutely love everything about this “staged” wedding shoot. Gina’s work is fabulous always. Amazing photography and the styling is incredible. So gorgeous.

4. What a sweet photo shoot!

5. 0. Ashley Mehallow says:

I’ve followed Gina’s work for quite a while and am continually impressed and awed by her photography. Love to see that she’s getting more recognition!

6. 0. Geno Meola says:

What an awesome shoot. Gina truly has an eye for natures beauty and she has managed to capture her subject’s beauty; both inward and outward. My compliments to you Gina !

7. i would love to put your site on my blog! This blog is really awesome and i’m thinking about using the templates for my next party!

8. 0. Faith McCathern says:

Truly amazing talent! Gina has a gift to capture once in a lifetime shots! It’s beautiful to watch her develop.

9. Love all the great details and lighting is amazing!

10. 0. Jessica Lewis says:

so in love with flowers!

11. 0. Sandy Richards says:

Such a fun idea! I love it ;) Her bouquet is GORGEOUS!

12. 0. stephanie says:

Gina, everything you have done here is gorgeous. You’re so creative!

13. 0. Gina LB says:

I LOVE the colors and the timeless beauty. What a unique style and energy =)

1. [...] would really appreciate your lovin’ by leaving comments on the post. You’re the [...]