Palm Springs Wedding Filled With Vintage Charm

First off we have to admit we are in love with Mi Belle Photography! They really do have something special going on!

I am guessing that is why Chris and Allison choose Mi Belle Photography to shoot their hip Palm Springs Wedding. They tied the knot at the famous Colony Palms Hotel Palm Springs. Originally dubbed The Colonial House by reputed mobster owner Al Wertheimer, the Spanish Colonial style hotel began receiving guests in 1936 featuring plenty of sunshine, a good night’s rest, as well as a legendary underground speakeasy and brothel. Sounds like risky business to us.

Indulge in the the rest of Chris and Allison’s wedding and read on for some of their steal worthy ideas.

Allison’s adorable shoes are by Jeffrey Campbell, who I am personally a huge fan of. These particular shoes have a retro 40s flair with a little slice of a sparkling color to add a dash of drama. Known as the Quartz Platform and retail for $159.

If you are loving the bridesmaid dresses and wondering were you can snag those up for your maids they are actually BCBG. Allison added brooches to the bridesmaid dresses to complete that vintage look and feel. She actually picked them up at the Long Beach Flea market.

Another super cute wedding idea is their vintage postcard wedding menus created by PEAK a Boo Design. The postcards include guest seating on the right and the wedding menu on the left. A custom postmark was created especially for Allison and Christopher. Allison selected a vintage Palm Springs graphic for the front of the postcard. Such a fun and creative way to tie in all that is Palm Springs. You can purchase these vintage post card menus here.

Photography: Mi Belle Photography

Etsy Finds
Hair comb: RomancingTheBling
Earrings: belcanto
Bracelet: frasapeas
Veil: simplebeautyveils
Program & table stationery: yinvivo

Comments

1. 0. MIchelle Beller says:

Chicks!!!! This looks amazing! Thank you!

2. 0. Shannon says:

Beautiful wedding! I love the theme – it looks perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope my wedding is just a pretty someday!

3. 0. 10.11. Makeup says:

Love the vintage inspiration, and i LOVE that they jumped in the pool… don’t know that I could do that :)

4. 0. Allison says:

I am speechless! Thank you Wedding Chicks for posting and Mi Belle for the amazing pics!

5. 0. Kara Busch says:

They did such an amazing job on this wedding!! Absolutely love the details!!!

Can you come plan my wedding in October??!! ;)

6. 0. Lindsey says:

Gorgeous wedding! I love all of the details!

7. 0. Holly Parker says:

What a fabulous wedding- love the amazing photos and all of the fun tips!

8. Beautiful!!! Love this wedding. Great photos! Congrats MiBelle

9. 0. Chris says:

Thanks so much, mi belle, for capturing these moments!!!

10. 0. Liane Duffy says:

Wow this is fantastic. Love all the detail and fabulous photos. . . Is the bride in the wedding dress in the pool?!

11. Awww pure romance!!

12. 0. weddingchicks says:

thank you for submitting this wedding michelle! we love love love it! xoxo

13. I love that they chose The Colony House for their wedding given their choice of vintage wedding theme. The location and wedding theme meld perfectly.

14. 0. Nico designs says:

Michelle, these are beautiful !!! Congrats!

15. 0. Debbie Fontana says:

The pictures are absolutely stunning. They are not just photographs but true works of art to be cherished and enjoyed for generations to come!

16. 0. Mark says:

The wedding went by so quickly, its a beautiful thing to have these pictures to enjoy all of the amazing details and the true happiness captured on the faces of Allison and Chris.

17. 0. Marisa says:

Love this wedding! I just got those shoes for my wedding! They’re adorable! Love the flowers too :)

18. 0. Roberta says:

Allison-Every detail is perfect! Everyone and everything looks beautiful.

19. 0. Aaren says:

It was the ultimate pleasure to be apart of this blessed event. Allison you were such a tranquil bride and it gave me great pleasure to be your stlylist for such a day!

20. 0. Kathryn Krueger says:

Gorg.

21. 0. Megan says:

OMG!! First time I see someone else in my dress! :) LOVE the big sash in the back <3

22. 0. Jennifer says:

The postcard wedding menu is such a good idea! I agree. Definitely steal-worthy. :)

23. Lovely, unexpected, and genuinely chic. Those maids dresses are stunning!

24. I am glad I was able to work with Allison & Christopher on their wedding – it is breath taking! It was fun customizing my vintage postcard escort/menu cards for them.

25. 0. Karen Shea says:

Beautiful wedding – gorgeous dress
    Thank you for sharing these pictures of your special day.

26. 0. alex says:

this wedding is stunning, bookmarked it for future planning ideas!

27. WOW! What amazing details. I love those last four photographs at the pool.

28. 0. Jene Boykin says:

love it….very beautiful! thanks for sharing this one.

29. 0. Weddingish says:

The whole look and feel of this wedding is entirely fabulous! I think I am in love with each and every photo… thank you for showing us, and introducing me to a new photographer and fabulous blog!

1. [...] Palms Spring Wedding Filled With Vintage Charm | The Wedding Chicks [...]

2. [...] omg omg dress lust! they look so [...]

3. [...] images via: Elizabeth Anne Designs {Large Orange, Peace, White and Succulent Centerpiece}, Wedding Chicks {Neutral and Anthropologie-looking Centerpiece} Ruffled Blog {Succulents and Vintage Silver}, The [...]