Australia Never Looked So Pretty

We love when real brides send us their weddings! Especially when they are as pretty as can be. Audrey has been following us since she starting her planning process and shares with us that we were the greatest source of wedding inspiration while planning her wedding. We love that, because that is what it really is all about.

Most of Audrey and Ben’s guests traveled from Singapore to Perth for a little down under wedding celebration. The entire wedding was captured by Singapore wedding photographer, Nathan Wu. Enjoy this soft and romantic masterpiece.

First off, Audrey’s bridesmaids look ravishing in their non-traditional bridesmaid dresses. The soft red floral print on this playful number accents Audrey’s Vera Wang wedding gown flawlessly.

How adorable are these parasols? They definitely have a romantic vintage feel to them. Not only are these white beauties meant to provide a bit of shade for your maids, but they also can be used as a wonderful prop for a picture perfect photo.

They go for around $20 a piece to rent. You can find a similar parasol over at Bella Umbrella by clicking here.

After their wedding in Perth, they  flew over to Sydney to unwind a little, and took some shots. Check them out here.

Ceremony & Reception Site: Brookleigh, Swan Valley
Dress: Vera Wang (Ceremony Dress) and Sue Wong (Reception Dress)
Shoes: Valentino (Red Ribbon Heels) and Christian Louboutin (Nude Peeptoes)
Birdcage Veil and Feather Headpiece: Tessa Kim
Bridesmaid Dress: From a shop in Singapore
Wedding Planner: Blissful Affair
Photographer: Nathan Wu
Videographer: Derek Ho
Hair & Makeup Artiste: Alina Ngern (from Singapore)
Florist: Flower Talk
Wooden Signs: Funki Folk Art
Classical Quartet: Sweethearts Music
DJ: www.dadooronron.com.au

Comments

1. 0. WeddingXpert says:

Gah! Those bridesmaids dresses are irresistable! The bridal gown was gorgeous as well (both of them), but I’m particularly struck my the romantic parasols. Lovely.

2. 0. Emily Steffen says:

WOWZERS! I looove those bridesmaids dresses and the gorgeous parasols! :) UBER CUTE!

3. 0. Lizzie says:

Those bridesmaid dresses are to die for!!

4. 0. weddingchicks says:

i love this wedding! it’s so pretty and the girls are adorable! super excited to share this one. (:

5. 0. rubyandwillow says:

I totally adore these dresses – they’re so cute!! And the photography is gorgeous!!

6. Amazing pictures! I love the bridesmaid dresses, and the bride’s hair is to die for. The parasols are gorgeous too, thanks for sharing :)

7. 0. kathrynkrueger says:

I love, love, LOVE how feminine and sweet the bridesmaids are in those floral dresses. Non-traditional WIN. The bride looks simply stunning in that veil and gown (the reception gown is pretty killer as well!) I adore how all of the details come together to make a such delightful event so memorable.

8. 0. Rachel Clarke says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! The bridesmaides dresses are a complete dream!

9. Those bridesmaids dresses are adorable!!

10. I must agree with the other comments that those bridesmaid dresses are adorable. You really could wear them after the wedding and I LOVE that!

11. 0. Tessa Kim says:

Audrey you look absolutely stunning and I am so glad that my headpieces were apart of your big day. I love all of the details you incorporated especially the bridesmaid dresses, they really make your wedding unique :) I hope you and your husband all the best<3

12. 0. mai Hoang says:

so glad to see this on here bc these are my wedding colors! and it looks fabulous! thanks for sharing :)

13. 0. shelby says:

bridesmaids dresses are awesomely cute and fun!!

14. 0. Shyn Yee says:

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! What a cute wedding!! Audrey’s red shoes were such a cheeky surprise under that Vera Wang. Great photography too, Nathan!

15. 0. GibbiesPOK says:

This is such romantic wedding theme with beautiful babes in it….the couple looked great in the final shot of their dance!

16. 0. Beebtown says:

Delightful theme, gorgeous wedding and most of all, beautiful couple! I’m so glad to be every part of it : )

17. 0. Sarah Frenzel says:

Love her dress, love the girls parasols, and love the way the couple steals glances at each other…too sweet!

18. 0. Nathan Wu says:

The wedding was an absolute joy to shoot. Perfect weather, perfect light, gorgeous details. What more could a photographer ask for? :)

19. 0. Kaya says:

Love everything there! The weather, the scenary, the colours. A great honour to witness a dearest friend’s wedding. :)

20. WOW – so beautiful!

21. Pretty as can be is right!

22. 0. Funkifolkart says:

I love the bridesmaids dresses, they add a unique pop of color. Absolutly beautiful wedding.

23. 0. Jappalin says:

WOW what a Couple WOW what a Wedding WOW what a Day… it sure was a pleasure to be involved. What else can I say.

24. 0. Emmsy says:

They say a picture paints a thousand words, it’s certainly true from these photos. A romantic wedding ceremony on a beautiful day to mark true love…and friendship! Every single detail right down to the placement cards was tastefully done. By the way, where did you find such gorgeous bridemaids? ;)

25. 0. Choonie says:

It was worth the time and effort to fly all the way from Hong Kong to Perth just for Audrey’s wedding. We enjoyed every second and bit of the ceremony, and it was even more meaningful when you know your best friend has found a life companion and soulmate in a guy all bridesmaids have absolute faith and trust in. Audrey has always been a trend-setter. This gorgeous wedding is no exception. Congrats to both Audrey & Ben again. *hugs*

26. 0. Brandy says:

PRECIOUS! I love the bridesmaids’ print dresses – very cute and summery!!

27. 0. Derek Ho says:

Hey Ben and Audrey,
    that was one amazing wedding. It was incredible to see so many Singaporeans gathered in one beautiful location in the Swan Valley in Perth.

Yes the bridal gown and bridemaid dresses look amazing. Ok the boys don’t scrub up too bad either. Nice pics Nathan. Love’em. You 2 are such a cute couple!

28. 0. Renee says:

I absolutely LOVE the votive holders in Audrey and Ben’s wedding. Where can I find them!?

Renée

29. 0. AVANA says:

Dear Audrey and Ben,

Thank you so much for supporting AVANA boutique and sharing with us the pictures of you wearing the Sue Wong Ivory beaded gown. We are definitely going to send pictures to the designer herself in Los Angeles!

May the both of you be blessed with lots of love and laughter in your union together.

Best Regards, The AVANA Team

30. 0. Skye Humphreys says:

So amazing! I am getting married at brookleigh estate in just 7 weeks, i would love to chat to the bride i loved all her little touches, especially the sign on the bridge! Love it so beautiful! x

31. 0. jappalin manning says:

Hi:
    I am the florist who did the flowers and candalbras for this wedding. Would appreciated if you can correct the florist to http://www.flowertalk.net.au

Many thanks.
    Jappalin Manning

32. 0. Kayla says:

I absolutely LOVE your bridesmaids dresses! Where did you get them? I’ve tried to find them online but nowhere has anything even similar. I would really like to have them for my wedding if you don’t mind sharing. Who was the designer?

1. [...] via The Wedding Chicks / Photo by Nathan [...]

2. […] Lippert Photography) (Dresses by Cynthia Steffe), Poppies and Posies (Jen Huang Photography), Wedding Chicks (Nathan Wu […]