wedding inspiration

An Arizona Desert Wedding

I have to say that the location for our next wedding is quite breathtaking. There is something about the desert that draws you in and gives you feeling of peace and tranquility.

There are so many more beautiful photographs taken by the utterly fabulous orange county wedding photography duo, Erin Hearts Court Photography. You definitely have to jump over to their blog and check them out here. Get ready to enjoy Sean and Moira’s Arizona wedding where the cactus are blooming and the sun is shining.

Moira had two different wedding looks. Both of her dresses overflowed with beaded details. The first look was a lace up corset designed by Maggie Sottero. Beautifully complimented by a vintage inspired head band. A soft and romantic look with a bit of old fashion flair.

Susan Ruddie did all alterations on the second dress. She also is he one with the inspiration to use the feathers that were almost the same color as my hair which was the perfect accent and not too much.

What a fabulous Arizona wedding venue. Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch Resort is filled with desert charm. They also offer lodging and hiking trails and horseback riding are at your doorstep. A wonderful idea for out of town guests or a destination wedding.

We also wanted to show you one more view of Moira’s second wedding look because it is oh so breathtaking. The feathered hair piece is from a “Wedding Dresser” in Brooklyn. It was made just for the bride and her dress. Totally custom but really affordable! You can find her by clicking here.

Orange County wedding photography, Erin Hearts Court Photography are preferred vendors and proud sponsors of The Wedding Chicks.

Venue: Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch Resort
Planner: Creative Events LLC
Florist: Sauliz Flowers
DJ: Corbin Dooley
String Quartet: Camus Quartet
Rings: Camille Hempel
Bracelet: Regina B with pearls from my bride’s grandmother’s necklace
Invitations: Hello Lucky

Comments

1. 0. emicibridal says:

I looove this!! That hairpiece and dress is just gorgeous. So inspiring.

2. 0. Lizzie says:

I LOVE her hairpiece and the photos are beautiful!

3. 0. WeddingXpert says:

I would never think to put those striped feathers in my hair, but the bride looks absolutely stunning and unlike any other. I would never think “desert wedding” either, but the mountains in the landscape are gorgeous!

4. 0. Kerry says:

I would love more information about the bride’s shoes. They are beautiful!

5. 0. Becca says:

Both dresses are simply stunning, but I’m particularly entranced by her engagement ring! What a beautiful, unique style.

6. 0. Marie says:

I commented on this before but I must say that I just noticed her beautiful ring. Everything about this wedding screams unique and personal to me. Such romance is brought across through the photos.

7. 0. chris-cai says:

so beautiful bride

8. 0. Fiona says:

i love heart wedding dressand hair accessories, a little classic and ethnic style.

9. 0. megan says:

I would love to know who made the second dress. I see who altered it, is it a custom gown?

10. 0. amanda says:

I would also love to know where the second gown is from…anyone know?

1. [...] So beautiful! More details at the Wedding Chicks… [...]

2. [...] An Arizona Desert Wedding [...]

3. [...] y de arriba a abajo/Images: Kevin Zamani Photography vía Once Wed, Erin hearts Court vía Wedding Chicks, Marcus Nilsson vía Country Living, Nancy Neil vía Off Beat Bride, Swoon Events, Troy Grover [...]