Mobile Coffee Bar For Your Wedding

The next big wedding trend is a mobile coffee bar for your wedding.

Instead of the regular coffee usually served with your well thought out desert table, why not have some delicious coffee beverages to offer your guests. Lattes, mochas or a tasty blended coffee drink.

Annabelle’s Coffee will bring their stylish mobile coffee bar to your wedding and serve your guests delightful coffee drinks. A perfect way to give guests that extra boost to dance the night away or just sip and enjoy the scenery. Check out this video that Crafthouse Productions put on so you can see Annabelle’s Coffee in full action.

Both Crafthouse Productions & Annabelle’s Coffee are preferred members and proud sponsors of The Wedding Chicks. We highly recommend them.

Southern California Wedding Viedography: Crafthouse Productions
Mobile Coffee Cafe: Annabelle’s Coffee

Comments

1. Great idea! Do you make espresso martinis by any chance?

2. This is a great idea …especially if you want to keep your guests awake and on the dance floor until the wee hours of the morning! It would go perfectly with a sweet table, or a cookie bar.

3. 0. WeddingXpert says:

Mobile dessert bars have been all the rage lately, and one that serves up frappucinos is no different. This is such a perfect idea, I love it!

4. Mmmm, coffee… It’s such a part of life here so why should your wedding day be without it?

5. Thanks for the feature Chicks! We love Annabelle’s Coffee! Get em’ while they’re hot!

6. 0. Sara Gray says:

So sweet! It would be particularly fitting here in the Pacific Northwest, coffee capital of the world…

7. 0. Cathy says:

What a cool video….makes me want a latte right now! Great party idea. Will definitely keep these guys in mind for our next big gathering.

8. 0. elizabeth alvarez says:

great video!! coffee on weels?? good idea!!!

9. Thanks for the support! Crafthouse is incredible and so are the chicks!

10. 0. Shelli says:

Central CAL loves coffee bars!! Oh, and dessert bars to compliment! Happy to see more planners implementing this super fun detail!!

11. 0. Ashley Chambless says:

I had a mobile coffee bar at my wedding and it was great!

12. 0. annabella says:

love it… I think I should get free coffee…. for having my name.. xoxox0

13. Another great idea! Combined with a mobile ice-cream and desserts bar it’ll be absolutely perfect for a less formal affair.

14. 0. Kathryn Krueger says:

Those guys were adorable and hilarious. If my brides were in the OC/LA area, I would be telling them ALL to book this duo. Guests will adore them and the coffee. :) My iced coffee was delish.

15. 0. Irina Bond says:

Bumper, wow! I love this video of your guys! I’m seriously craving one of your creations right now.

16. 0. Robin Dolan says:

I want to hire a coffee bar for my wedding to replace stronger beverages during the reception hour. Would love some more details on this service and any others you think may be a hit at a dry wedding..

17. What’s up everyone, it’s my first pay a quick visit at this
    website, and article is truly fruitful for me, keep up posting these content.

18. These are actually great ideas in on the topic of blogging.

You have touched some fastidious things here. Any way keep up wrinting.

19. whoah this weblog is wonderful i like studying your articles.
    Keep up the good work! You realize, lots of individuals are hunting round for this information, you can help them greatly.

20. 0. Jasmine Williams says:

Is Annabelle’s Coffee still around. I’m looking for a mobile coffee bar for my wedding.

21. 0. kinky9.com says:

I think what you composed was very logical. However, think on this, suppose you typed a catchier post title?
    I ain’t saying your information isn’t solid., however what if you added something that
    makes people desire more? I mean Mobile Coffee Bar For Your Wedding – The Wedding Chicks is kinda plain. You might glance at Yahoo’s home
    page and see how they create post headlines to get people to
    open the links. You might try adding a video or a related picture or two to grab readers interested about everything’ve written. Just
    my opinion, it would bring your website a
    little bit more interesting.

1. [...] **if you’re getting married in california, here’s a blog post about coffee carts at weddings that you might enjoy:  http://www.weddingchicks.com/2010/06/01/portable-cafe-for-your-wedding/!** [...]