Do It Yourself, or DIY, wedding projects allow you to create your own personalized favors and touches that can be applied in any way you can imagine on your special day, for a shower, a party or whenever. All you need are some basic items and a little creativity.
These Do It Yourself Eco Friendly Succulent Place Cards are an easy arrangement that can double as wedding favors for your guests. They do not need to be watered and require sunshine and a little love to survive. They are just pure cuteness for your guests to enjoy. To see more of our fabulous wedding DIY projects click here.
What To Buy
1. Mini Mason Jars 12 pack $15.79
2. Double Sided Tape
3. Sticks $0.45
4. Luxe Cream Fino Placecards 50 for $8.00
5. Succulents range in price, visit your local nursery How To Make
1. Put your cactus in a mini mason jar
2. Print or write on a Luxe Cream Fino Placecard
3. Break your stick to the height you like
4. Fold your placecard and tape the side together and slide the stick in the middle
5. Insert your stick into your mini mason jar