Portland Wedding Brunch

A wedding brunch with peachy macaroons, pink bubbly, and some ultra fabulous wedges. We are in heaven! All thanks to the sweetest Portland wedding photographer Sara Gray Photography. Sara actually had us in mind throughout the entire planning process. How sweet is that? Doesn’t it match The Wedding Chicks perfectly all the way down to the brides one shoulder fashionable dress from Love June Bridal.

Some of Portland’s finest wedding vendors came out to make this soft and pretty a reality.

Photography and Event Styling: Sara Gray Photography
Location: Saucebox Restaurant, Portland OR
Dress: “Francoise” by Sara Temme of Love, June Bridal.
Hair/Makeup: Jennifer Rand Walker of Face Body Beauty
Invitations/Paper goods: Erin Frano of Foosie Design
Flowers: Fieldwork
Pastries: Baker & Spice Bakery and Pix Patisserie (macarons)
Rentals: The Party Place

Comments

1. 0. Molly Evans says:

Oooooo… those shoes! I’m looking for wedges for my outdoor wedding and those are just spectacular! Any ideas on the brand? Thanks!

2. I love the centerpieces. The colors for this wedding just seem so natural. The bride is stunning!

3. 0. Lizzie says:

Her shoes are fantastic!

4. This is so sweet and fresh. That blush pink signature cocktail is perfection.

5. 0. Kathy says:

The photos are gorgeous Sara! Beautiful work and I can’t wait to see the rest! :)

6. I love the soft colors and shades of pink – so romantic and fun. Thanks for sharing!

7. 0. Sara Gray says:

Thanks so much, ladies! This was such a fun project with some really amazing vendors.
    Molly: the shoes are from Steve Madden, and a little tip: they’re on sale at DSW for $59.

8. Oh I just love pink! what a fabulous project to be part of, thanks Sara!

9. 0. Hannah says:

Two words: Absolutely lovely! Sara is amazing.

10. 0. weddingchicks says:

sara – thank you so much! we love PRETTY everything! i’m sure you’ve hear that the wedding chicks are bringing pretty back. a little more now thanks to sara. (;

11. Dreamy Sara! Really, really beautiful. Good Job!

12. 0. Marilyn says:

Sara, this is the sweetest! I love pink, and I love the shoes, what great ideas and awesome photos!!!

13. 0. VT_Page says:

Gorgeous! So soft and dreamy!

14. 0. weddingcreativo says:

Wow…absolutely stunning! Love the soft colors and lighting. Well done Sara!

15. 0. Mel says:

How elegant. I wore my hair like that for my wedding too!

Btw – how amazing do those macaroons look!

16. 0. Marilyn says:

I am blown away by the beauty of these photos. What an amazing photographer! I wish I was getting married again…I’d do the pretty pink theme, I think!

17. 0. Amanda says:

Perfect spring wedding! So natural, sweet and simple, yet very elegant. I love it!!

18. Everything is so sweet!

19. 0. T. Burd says:

Beautiful shots! But we need to see more of those gorgeous shoes!

20. 0. Kristal says:

Those shoes!! OMG love them where did she get them what brand?

1. [...] one of the more exciting moments of my week, my latest inspiration shoot was featured on The Wedding Chicks blog on Wednesday. I’ve got to tell you — the vendors I worked with on this shoot were [...]

2. [...] Pretty Pink Wedding Brunch | The Wedding Chicks [...]

3. [...] more than 20 times this year, on blogs like Style Me Pretty (twice!), Green Wedding Shoes, Wedding Chicks (twice!), Brooklyn Bride (twice!), Elizabeth Anne Designs (including an inspiration shoot and [...]