premium-plum-pretty-sugar

Santa Barbara Engagement Shoot

Aaron + Ashley both went to UCSB so they wanted to come back to Santa Barbara for their wedding. Which will be held in July at, The Santa Barbara Natural History Museum. They also wanted their engagement shoot to be in Santa Barbara, or they just wanted an excuse to hang out with their ultra talented wedding photographer, Brion Hopkins!

Brion Hopkins (in his own words) is a young Mexican lad, born in the city of Los Angeles and raised in the wilderness of Washington. He shoots digital and film and loves shooting weddings more than Jared loves Subway! If that does not make you love him, than we do not know what else to tell you.

Santa Barbara wedding photographer: Brion Hopkins

Comments

1. 0. Lizzie says:

I love that first photo! What a romantic shoot…

2. 0. lane dittoe says:

I’m a big fan of brian “bieber” Hopkins. great work

3. 0. weddingchicks says:

we also love brion hopkins. wait until you see what he has done for us. you are gonna LOVE it.

4. 0. Pinky says:

wow love!!!! beautiful couple!

5. 0. Feuza says:

wow I so love Santa Barbara, some cool shots in this session

6. WOW! These are some of the most beautiful engagement pics I have ever seen…the colors are unreal!

7. 0. Marie says:

I have never seen a picture like the first one with all the watercolor wash. Pretty neat and different.

8. great shoot…i agree the first photo is so pretty

9. 0. Cesar Cabrera says:

Very beautiful E-Session!

Love the overall mood on all the photos; and how colorful all the shots look…

The one looking through the leaves is lovely!

Very nice work..

10. Love Santa Barbara… I grew up near there… Would love to do another wedding there soon. Love the purple hanging vines (wisteria?) in these shots. Gorgeous!

11. lovin the wisteria shot!

12. I like the effect on the first photo! It reminds me of rainbow sherbet :)

13. 0. Brenda Swann says:

I know the outfits probably have nothing to do with the photography talent, but their outfits are so perfectly normal & relatable… happy in-love,just chilling with my honey in SB. I feel like i know them… great work & location selection.

14. 0. Kirsten Alana says:

I’m normally not a huge fan of textures and added PP special effects but I LOVE what this photographer did to enhance the images!! Gorgeous and serene and oh so happy feeling!!

15. 0. Kelly Dillon says:

This is so sweet and beautiful! I love the use of negative space in the third photo. Great job Brion!

16. Interesting use of similar colors throughout the selections… really ties the shots together!

17. 0. Rachel Clarke says:

Beautiful images!!

18. 0. nico designs says:

These are gorge Brion!

19. !! I love this shoot – mostly because I know them (college roomie)!! :) But they are great photos, and a great couple! And I love that they’re on Wedding Chicks!!!!

20. 0. kahla says:

Does anyone know where this location in Santa Barbara it is at? It is beautiful!!