PPS-FW14-SIG-550X430A

Oakland, California Engagement Shoot

This was an engagement shoot taken at the couples house in the Rockridge area of Oakland, CA. They are getting married in May at Chileno Valley Ranch – a gorgeous spot outside of Petaluma, California. Check out that venue. Now that is a farmhouse venue. They even have apple picking. Yummy! We loved the chickens, the puppy and the super fly fresh farm style backyard. Adorable, real and cuter than ever. Thanks Mary McHenry Photography for sharing this with us.

Oakland Wedding Photography : Mary McHenry Photography

Comments

1. I love the chickens!

2. 0. Peggy Scarle says:

Trent’s photos are FABULOUS! Can’t wait to book a session when he comes back to Louisiana!!!!!

3. 0. Paige Fleury says:

I love these photos- what a fantastic photographer! They really capture the couple, vs just a “here’s my ring, we’re in love” standard set up.

4. 0. mary mchenry says:

They look beautiful! Thank you Wedding Chicks for featuring my photos. :)

I love this couple -we had such a great afternoon hanging out at their place. Can’t wait for the wedding!

5. Love this couple. Love this shoot. Beautiful work!

6. 0. dafne ginn says:

I have been a fan of Mary McHenry Photography for years. Fantastic pictures always!

7. 0. mark alhadeff says:

Mary’s pictures are stunning. so natural and human. She uses color so beautifully.
    Incredible stuff.

8. 0. Diane Bowers says:

Mary McHenry was the photographer for my wedding and we can’t recommend her enough. Not only is she a true artist who takes wonderful photos but she really “gets” the spirit and personality of the event and creates photographs that reflect it.

9. That first picture may just be the cutest thing I’ve ever seen!

10. 0. prop mama says:

These pictures are timeless. Incredible color and beautiful moments captured Mary. I want to get married again, so you can take my pictures.

11. This barn style backyard is amazing – will have to show my fiance for inspiration to get chickens :)

12. 0. Kirstin Paydo says:

I just recently discovered and became a huge fan of Mary McHenry Photography. What great pictures!!! She captures the details of every moment and preserves memories forever…

13. 0. rena southern says:

ive been a fan of mary mchenry’s photography for years. she always has a soft and extremely flattering touch with her photos. really really beautiful stuff.

14. 0. Jenny D says:

If I’m lucky enough to get married in California, there’s no doubt I’ll ask Mary to take our photos. Check out her site and blog to see the beautiful work she does with children as well! She’s got a sharp eye for composition and uses light beautifully.

15. 0. Francie Van Ostenbridge says:

These colors are gorgeous! I just love how the pictures pop! Mary did the photography for my wedding too and did SUCH a beautiful job with the pictures. In addition, she was never in my face during the ceremony or the reception, she was very professional and my husband and I very strongly recommend her!

16. 0. Ann D says:

This has to be the first engagement photo shoot that doesn’t make me roll my eyes heavenward. It’s unique, it’s heartfelt, and thank god, it’s free of cliches. Excellent work and congrats to the happy couple!