All DIY Projects

Airplane Custom Save the Date Free Download

Do It Yourself, or DIY, wedding projects allow you to create your own personalized favors and touches that can be applied in any way you can imagine on your special day, for a shower, a party or whenever. All you need are some basic items and a little creativity.

Did you see… did you see? This adorable Airplane Custom Save the Date Free Download can be customized with your colors for your special day. See them here. We have lots more DIY project ideas here but don’t worry your pretty little heads, this vintage bi-plane beauty will soon enough have a custom monogram that you can use on your invites and day of goodies.

Categories: All DIY Projects, DIY Printable Wedding Templates
Tags: ,

Comments

1. 0. Dana says:

Love the download! My wedding is vintage themed, right down to the 2 WWII airplanes (one biplane) in the reception.

You gals ROCK!

2. 0. nicole & victor says:

you guys… thank you! all of these designs are so wonderful!

3. 0. Leigh Pearce says:

I swear I need to make a folder on my computer for all the cute stuff you guys do. I never run out of ideas for my brides thanks to you guys :]

4. 0. Diana says:

All these little custom goodies are fabulous!!!! This site is the best!!!!

5. 0. Lizzie says:

This is an adorable template. Thanks!

6. 0. Amanda says:

I am beyond thrilled you guys posted this! My future fiance ;) is a pilot for the Navy and I have been looking EVERYWHERE for these! I actually just submitted a request to download & print… (http://www.downloadandprint.com/)
    Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! <3 Can't wait to see what else you guys do with this design :)

7. 0. cindy543 says:

Hi,
    Your templates and the downloads are great. Thanks a lot. I would love to know which fonts you were using for writing the names. It is a beautiful font and I wished I could use it also for the rest of my prints like invitation, name cards and Thank you cards.
    Cheers
    Cindy

8. 0. vanessa cristina says:

bom bom

9. 0. Greg Safford says:

Hi I would like to have BiPlane Save the date magnets, is that something you can do or do you have a vendor you can recommend that can do them for us?
    Thanks

10. 0. Aileen says:

11. You are so interesting! I don’t believe I have read through something like that before. So nice to find someone with unique thoughts on this issue. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This website is something that’s needed on the
    internet, someone with some originality!

12. 0. Laila says:

This is just what I have been looking for :)

13. This utility overwrites your data thirty-five times, scrambles the original file name, and truncates the file size to nothing before Permanent Eraser finally unlinks it from the system.

* Gadgets and Extension Manager – Windows (and some applications) install different Gadgets and
    Extensions into your system. Another advantage that the Mac has
    is that you can increase your productivity when working
    on multiple programs because it is a lot faster and easier.

14. 0. hidhid says:

jisijsi

15. 0. Rachel senior says:

Love this idea

1. [...] Vintage Bi Plane Save The Date Card | The Wedding Chicks [...]

2. [...] this romantic and crazy cute airplane in your save the date card. From the amazing Wedding Chicks, this vintage bi-plane serves its purpose by sending your message to all of your guests with [...]