Wedding_chicks_1kb

Purple Fairytale Wedding

I know we have seen a lot of Alice in Wonderland shoots, but this one has a purple spin and we know you all love purple. So we had to share. (; I’m also a sucker for a Rivini Gown.

Read on to hear from the creative team!
A darling “Welcome to our Wonderland” sign hung from a tree in the entrance of the garden. The sign was created using hand white-washed wood that was laser etched with Victorian graphics.

Lindsey Luxa of Dragonfly Custom Design created the invitation suite. Once opened, an antique pewter key gives you a hint that you are in for something magical. Lindsey nestled the beautiful invitation in a silk box constructed of deep purple and iridescent green silks. The body of the invitation was set on a deep purple silk pad with a layer of iridescent green silk, natural fiber paper and dark purple paper. To further tie it into Alice in Wonderland, she used subtle clocks and teapot imagery. Guests are also reminded, “Don’t be late for a Very Important Date”.

A garden tea party underneath a rooftop peppered with manzanita branches, crystals and orchids is right up my alley. For our Alice in Wonderland Photo Shoot, we were so inspired by our environment that we decided to bring the natural elements of the garden not only onto the table but above the table as well. In addition to our organic chandelier, we created an natural structure made of driftwood, intense purple hydrangea clusters and ivory roses paved along the edge. For our charming setting, we scoured all over Miami to find unique vintage tea sets. Mixing and matching sets adds so much character to a table – perfect for a bohemian chic vibe. To top it off, we set an antique pendulum clock indicating the table number for that Alice in Wonderland touch.

Venue: Pinecrest Gardens
Florals, Design and Styling: Luxe Fete
Photography: Ambrosio Photography
Dress: Chic Parisien Bridal
Accessories: Maria Elena Headpieces
Paper Suite: Dragonfly Custom Design
Cake: Dominique Beckers (954-849-0588)
Catering: Shiraz Events
Couture Linen and Furniture: Nuage Designs
Groom’s Suit: Alexander Nash

Comments

1. Purple works so well with this theme. That sign in the first pic is so fantastical!

2. 0. Astrid Mueller says:

I love the clock idea for the table numbering! The whole wedding is a feast for the eyes!

3. 0. Janelle says:

The purple is absolutely stunning

4. I love it – very rich and regal looking. And it’s such a deep color that you really don’t need a lot to accent well. Thanks for sharing!

5. 0. Lindsey Luxa says:

Wow! Thanks for the post! I had so much fun with this!

6. 0. nicolle says:

This is so pretty!

7. Thank you so much for featuring our shoot on your blog! We really worked with the best vendors in South Florida to make it happen! It’s such an honor to be here!! Love The Wedding Chicks.

8. 0. Barbara says:

Amazing work! Makes me want to get married again!

9. 0. Carmencita says:

Fabulous design! I hope to see more beautiful work by this designer – Luxe Fete.

10. 0. Jessica says:

I love this idea for a wedding!!! The attention to detail is amazing. It’s stunning!

11. 0. Deirdre says:

Stunning – this looks amazing! “Magical” doesn’t even begin to describe it!

12. 0. Jennifer says:

I heart that dress!! Just amazing!

13. 0. Farah says:

A fairy tale come true!! Great job Luxe Fete.

14. 0. Judith George says:

Could this be anymore beautiful? Stunning!

15. 0. Josefina says:

Luxe Fete works with a high professional level and commitment. This beautiful photo shoot is just a sample of all they can do. Thanks for sharing this with all of us!

16. 0. Laura Land says:

Beautiful and simply stunning Lindsey!

17. 0. good hosting says:

This is often a fantastic blog, would you be interested in making time for an interview about just how you designed it? If so e-mail me and my friends!

18. 0. Emma Mincher says:

Your wewdding looks truely amazing. I was wondering who did the invitation package please??

19. 0. 翻譯公司 says:

I have a notable synthetic eye just for details and can anticipate complications before they will take place.

20. 0. Transmiami says:

The Color Purple is a creative propuest for weddings in the U.S., especially in South Florida. You can also opt for the limousine service Miami and closing with a flourish. Greetings. http://bit.ly/IgoalB

21. 0. Miami Finest says:

The purple color is very cute and can be adapted to the requirements of the bride and groom for the wedding, as well as a car service Miami. I hope I have helped. Greetings. http://bit.ly/1c4IGjI

22. 0. Sarah Green says:

Hello!
    I love this invitation. Can I get it for a 30th birthday party and what will the cost be?
    Thank you!

1. [...] Tim Burtons Disney movie Alice In Wonderland. | The Wedding Chicks [...]

2. [...] ladies have one of the most stylish and most chic wedding blogs out there. We are so honored! Click here to see the beautiful [...]

3. [...] city hall people ♥ Dress designer Carol Hannah promo shoot by the awesome Caroline Ghetes ♥ A purple fairytale wedding ♥ Isn’t she Lovely! Stunning promo shoot for New York boutique [...]

4. [...] morning I came across (via WeddingChicks) the most darling spin on the ever so popular Alice in Wonderland photo shoots/theme weddings. The [...]