All DIY Projects

Announcing FREE custom monograms!

Get ready to freak out!

Amy and Jocey may be the faces of The Wedding Chicks, but we do have little fairies (sorry Dan) behind the scenes sprinkling their creative magic all over our little spot on the web. We now are proud to announce that we have FREE custom monograms.

Yep… you read that right FREE custom monograms! Pick your colors, your names and your date for FREE. The whole sha bang. We will be creating a ton of new monograms for you. So get ready to get your DIY on.

A tandem bike Will You Be My Bridesmaid for you from us! We also have a whole slew of will you be my cards… so come and check them out here. Customize with your wedding colors, print it out and send.

Customize your wedding monogram and use it on everything for your wedding. From your save the dates to your wedding invites all the way to your candy table sign. Save a ton of money and do-it-yourself.

Categories: All DIY Projects, DIY Printable Wedding Templates
Tags: , ,

Comments

1. 0. Maliha says:

I am having way too much fun with these ;) Thank you!!

2. 0. weddingchicks says:

yay! you are very welcome we are so excited that you like them! (:

3. 0. Sally says:

I think these are amazing & just wish I were planning my wedding all over again so I could use them!!! (Especially love the seahorse one since it reminds me of our logo. :)

4. 0. Jamie says:

So sweet and fun. Wishing I could get married all over again. They didn’t have this kinda of stuff back in 2002!

5. 0. nicolle says:

This is pretty awesome! I am going to share with my bride to be sister and use it for her bridal shower too!

6. 0. Melanie says:

This is great – thanks!

7. 0. Suzanne says:

Really awesome – thank you!

8. 0. nicole & victor says:

HOLY CRAP!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

9. 0. nicole & victor says:

i am having a MAN of honor… and my fiance is having a best WOMAN! maybe these could also be options??

by the way- i check out your site at least twice a day! can’t get enough!

10. 0. Cris says:

This is soooo fun!!! *tee hee* LOVE the designs! My friend just tried the key one and it came as 72 dpi png. Are they all 72 DPI?

Thanks sooooooo much for not only providing these but making them customizable! Cheers!

11. 0. weddingchicks says:

they are all 72 dpi at 11×17 inches .. the email comes with directions on how to print. (:

12. 0. Mindy says:

omg y’all are so amazing! Thank you so much for this amazing treat :)

13. 0. Jenny says:

i LOVE these!!!!! I’ve played around and downloaded a ton of different options!

i do have one question. the “will you be my . . . ” cards (not the tandem bike ones), what is the name of the font used to spell out “bridesmaid”, etc? it’s gorgeous! i would love to have it!

14. 0. Aruna says:

This monogram is beautiful and it was just so easy to customize it. Thanks a ton!

15. 0. Danielle says:

Does anyone know which font is used? I can’t find the matching font….

16. 0. Robyn says:

can I get one for Robyn & Chris…plantation style country/chic wedding :)

17. 0. Luis Cruz says:

You are all SUPER!
    These free Monograms are really beautiful and elegant. An impressive work if I may say it! If only I’ve had found you before my very own wedding…
    Love your site! All the best!

18. 0. brindey weber says:

Hi Wedding Chicks!
    I love these! Can you please tell me what the fonts are for the seahorse? Thank you!

19. 0. Audra King says:

Are these still available???

20. 0. Marquita Pride says:

Are these still available?

21. 0. Erin Sandbo says:

Are they free custom monograms still available? I am having problems accessing them. Thanks.

22. 0. Erin Sandbo says:

Sorry — jumped the gun there! Found the free custom monograms under free printables! Thank you wedding chicks!

23. 0. Courtney Lythjohan says:

Absolutley love the vinatge key monogram! Thank you so much for sharing!

24. 0. Courtney Lythjohan says:

Can you please email me directions on how to print on envelopes and favor tags! Thanks a bunch!

25. 0. Bonnie says:

Thx a lot for the good service^^

26. 0. Ducky says:

Wow.. I do love your idea !!

Thanks :)

27. 0. Isabela says:

How do I download these? I do not see any link/option to download them.

28. 0. Kellie Lawhorn says:

LOVE your monogram downloads! They are both trendy and classical at the same time.

29. 0. Manth says:

This is sooo great! Thank you so so so sooooo much

30. The hustle and bustle, the giving and receiving all seem to cause us
    to take our eyes off of the true meaning. “‘And yet, when you see an elephant embedded in its own earth, comfortable in its own skin, carrying its great weight effortlessly along on cushioned feet, the only possible response is: ˜Of course. Giftsforprofessionals.

31. 0. 21St Birthday Ideas says:

Find all of your favorite designs and designers only at Lollipop – Moon.

) relic. Three, have some fun while searching.

32. 0. boldina says:

супер

33. 0. Brittany says:

I cannot get the “Vintage, will you be my matron of honor” thing to show up. How do I get to it on this site? Please help me! :)

34. - Put plenty of Consideration into the Buy It Now Price.
    To view and print grocery coupons using Redplum, click Grocery & Drug through the navigation menu about the
    left-hand side of the Redplum home page. Finally these autos wind up in
    seized vehicle auctions that allow you to buy your
    individual vehicle for that fraction within the cost.

35. 0. facebook likes says:

continuously i used to read smaller content that also cleaqr their motive, aand
    that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading here.

36. I know tnis if off topic but I’m looking into starting myy own weblog and was wondering what all
    is required to get setup? I’m assuming having a blogg like yours would
    cost a pretty penny? I’m noot very web smart so I’m not
    100% sure. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Appreciate it

37. Hi there! Dο you use Twitter? I’d likе to follow ƴou if that ѡould be ߋkay.

I’m absolutely enjoying your blog ɑnd lߋok forward tο new posts.

38. 0. escorts Leeds says:

Just desire to say your article is as surprising.

The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and i could assume
    you’re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed
    to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a
    million and please continue the enjoyable work.

39. Rules work with the Hotmaiol account in Outlook even if it’s
    not your primary account. Parental account will now be verified by Zune with the herlp of your credit card information. G-mail has voice
    and video chat options, and instant messaging.

40. 0. Dukan Diät Plan says:

Always take difficult brands and a dark marking pen with you. Clearly create the journey variety and the location on a brand and position one on the outside, and one on the within of each situation, along with your complete name. This will help your purses get to where they’re going, and if they do become lost, they’re more likely to be came back to you when you get house.

41. Fastidious replies in return of this query with genuine arguments and describing everything regarding
    that.

1. Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by IZZYmagazine: Free custom monograms!!! http://bit.ly/ai9H1j

2. [...] Get your lovely personalized monogram and a discount at [...]