Do It Yourself, or DIY, wedding projects allow you to create your own personalized favors and touches that can be applied in any way you can imagine on your special day, for a shower or party. All you need are some basic items and a little creativity.
These Eco Friendly Do It Yourself Wedding Favors and Escort Cards can be easily personalized and guests can take home these lovely little living gifts to enjoy in their home. So simple and tasteful. Be sure to check out all of our wedding diy projects.
1. An array of plants. It is definitely your personal preference and what is in season. We love the idea of fresh herbs as a wedding favor because they will more than likely be used again by your guests. Below are the plants we used for these particular arrangements.
Herbs: basil sage rosemary lavender and parsley
Maiden hair ferns
Billy Button Flowers
2. Water can to give your new little arrangements a drink
3. Reindeer moss
5. Potting Soil
6. Vintage Book (not shown)
7. Piece of Paper and Pen (not shown)
8. Glass bowels or container for planting (not shown)
Our living escort cards sure make a great wedding favor for either a wedding or a bridal shower. They are a stand piece and really easy to make.
1. You can get the bowls at ikea for fairly cheap.
2. Place a bit of potting soil in the bottom of the bowl.
3. Gently place Reindeer moss inside the soil
4. Then go with your Maiden hair ferns
5. Lastly place in your Billy Button Flower
6. Tear a vintage book piece. Write down your guests name on another piece of paper a bit smaller than the vintage tear out. Punch a hole through both pieces and string a piece of twine through both pieces of paper.
7. gently wrap around arrangement.
1. Place soil in piece that you have chosen to use for your arrangement.
2. Cut the bottom of the soil off and gently place in your bowl. Below are some fun ideas to give you inspiration on how to use different plants for simple wedding arrangements.
3. Take all of your different glass vessels and being planting.
The Vines Leaf is a preferred member and proud sponsor of The Wedding Chicks. Located in San Clemente, California we more than recommend Aly for all your wedding needs.