Do It Yourself, or DIY, wedding projects allow you to create your own personalized favors and touches that can be applied in any way you can imagine on your special day, for a shower or party. All you need are some basic items and a little creativity.
These Eco Friendly Do It Yourself Wedding Favors and Escort Cards can be easily personalized and guests can take home these lovely little living gifts to enjoy in their home. So simple and tasteful. Be sure to check out all of our wedding diy projects.
1. An array of plants. It is definitely your personal preference and what is in season. We love the idea of fresh herbs as a wedding favor because they will more than likely be used again by your guests. Below are the plants we used for these particular arrangements.
Herbs: basil sage rosemary lavender and parsley
Maiden hair ferns
Billy Button Flowers
2. Water can to give your new little arrangements a drink
3. Reindeer moss
5. Potting Soil
6. Vintage Book (not shown)
7. Piece of Paper and Pen (not shown)
8. Glass bowels or container for planting (not shown)
1. Place soil in piece that you have chosen to use for your arrangement.
3. Take all of your different glass vessels and being planting.
The Vines Leaf is a preferred member and proud sponsor of The Wedding Chicks. Located in San Clemente, California we more than recommend Aly for all your wedding needs.