plum pretty sugar

San Luis Opisbo Farmhouse Wedding

san luis opbispo wedding

Since I went to school in San Luis Obispo it will always hold a special place in my heart. I have not been back there in many years but, seeing our next wedding made me miss the good old SLO days. If you are up for a scenic drive on California Highway 1 is the Central Coast is quite picturesque and super romantic. Just like the real wedding of Dan and Michelle.

Brandon Kidd Photography was incredibly sweet to share this with us. I am super in love with his unique style and approach to wedding photography. He is super delicious.

central coast wedding

rustic wedding ideas

San Luis Obispo wedding

wedding escort cards

San Luis Obispo Farmhouse

unique cake topper

Photography: Brandon Kidd Photography

Comments

1. Ahh the good ol’ days at Cal Poly! I miss them all the time. This was a beautiful wedding in a gorgeous spot.

2. 0. Trisha Dean says:

Best cake topper!! Love it!

3. 0. Chrissy says:

gorgeous!

4. 0. Michelle says:

This is so funny! This is my wedding! A friend of mine that follows you said to check it out! The wedding cake topper is from redlightstudio on ETSY.com! Thanks!

5. 0. Mark Romine says:

Great job on this wedding Brandon! Love the post work!

6. 0. Jeana says:

What a gorgeous bride and wedding. I love her dress. What gorgeous photography.

7. 0. Courtney says:

Hello! I have been searching for a location JUST like this in the Central Coast area. Does anyone know where this wedding took place? Thank you so much! courtneykcowan@hotmail.com

8. 0. Holly Marshall says:

Hi! I would also love to know where this venue was! My email address is holly.marshall@gmail.com. Thanks ever so much!

9. 0. Michelle says:

Hi! The venue was our family ranch in Templeton, Ca. and the beach shots were taken at the SeaCrest Resort in Pismo Beach. Thanks for liking the wedding so much, we loved it! Feel free to email me if you have anymore questions! Mchlldickson@gmail.com

1. [...] some blog love today from The Wedding Chicks. Thank you so much for posting Dan and Michelle’s Wedding. You guys are so [...]

2. [...] from: Apartment Therapy, Oh So Beautiful paper — Ruby & Willow, Wedding Chicks, Ritzy Bee, Style Redux, Ruffled, dress, design & decor, and Style Me [...]