Do It Yourself, or DIY, wedding projects allow you to create your own personalized favors and touches that can be applied in any way you can imagine on your special day, for a shower, a party or whenever. All you need are some basic items and a little creativity.
Do you remember our unbelievably cute Do It Yourself Fabric Bridal Shower Invitations? These Fabric Do It Yourself Wedding Table Numbers are just as unbelievably cute and you can use both. So get your fabric together and get ready to whip out some astonishing do-it-yourself invitations and table numbers. See more adorable do-it-yourself wedding projects here.
All you need are a couple of supplies. Most of them you probably have around your home.
1. Table Numbers (see below)
2. Glue Stick
3. Fabric Scissors
4. Table Tent from paper-source.com
5. Fabric Pins
6. The prettiest fabric you can find
1. In order to get the table numbers open up a text editing document like Microsoft Word and type out your table numbers on card stock. We used Times New Roman but you can use any font style you like. We would recommend typing them out on the bigger side.
2. Cut out the table numbers from the card stock.
3. Pin to the fabric so it is easy to cut out the table numbers.
4. Cut around the numbers so that you have your table number in fabric.
5. Use the glue stick and gently place the number on your card stock. That’s it! How easy is that?
All photos are taken in house by amy (the other wedding chick)