Plum Pretty Sugar

Budget Friendly Bird Themed Wedding

green wedding ideas

The ever so hip and stylish Paige + Blake shared with us this hip staged shoot. Filled to the brim with fabulous budget friendly wedding ideas. Purchasing all their lovely goodies over at Ebay and Esty to keep costs down.

The Bride’s dress, shoes and stalkings were purchased on eBay and her shoulder wrap was provided by the Etsy shop, RomancingJuliet. Who sells amazing ring pillows, bird cage card holders and other fabulous wedding goodies.

green and yellow wedding ideas

The beautiful invitations and programs were created by Sanskrips inc,

budget friendly wedding

The entire bridal party looks incredibly cutting-edge. The bridesmaid’s wore heather gray dresses from Target, over mustard tee’s from forever 21. For that extra pop the girls wore kelly green tights. Also from forever 21.

The groomsman’s outfits were super simple. A basic fresh white dress shirt paired with black slacks. The key to the outfit is the kelly green suspenders purchased from Amazon.

I love all the hues of greens and yellows used in the floral arrangements. Splendid Sentiments and Designs did a stellar job. Especially on the bridal bouquet, filled with billy buttons, yellow tulips and other spring floral delights. This yellow and green bouquet is not only gorgeous but incredibly stylish.

unique wedding tie

green wedding ideas

The fantastically fun little bird pins on the bridesmaid dresses and the groomsman’s suspenders were created by Maisey Handmade, and the felt flower clips in the ladies hair were created by Whimsical Accessories. Both of course, Etsy stores.

cheap wedding ideas

Crafty Paige + Blake also made the ladies’ bird rings from supplies purchased at Micheal’s.

bird wedding rings

green wedding ideas

bird cage card box

Do you love all the artistic chalkboard signs? They were made by Paige + Blake with scrap wood at home depot, chalk board paint, sandpaper and chalk. It sounds incredibly easy to make!

billybutton floral arrangements

bird wedding ideas

The Cake is actually a prop cake and was created by CaramiaCakes over at Etsy. You can use one of her beautiful cakes as a display and either server a delicious sheet cake or cupcakes to guests. This is a great money saving tip.

bird wedding cake

Paige + Blake are referred member and proud sponsor of The Wedding Chicks.
blog: paigeandblakegreen.net
email: paigeandblakegreen@gmail.com
tweet Paige + Blake and say hi PaigeandBlake

Invitations: Sanskrips inc
Flowers: Splendid Sentiments and Designs
Accessories: Maisey Handmade & Maisey Handmade
Bird Cage Card Holder & Ring pillow: RomancingJuliet
Cake: CaramiaCakes
Hair: Marinda Rykowski
Makeup: Kacee Geoffery

Comments

1. 0. Hilary Mercer says:

Wow! Im definitely loving all the yellow. That looked like an awesome wedding!

2. This is so adorable! Loving the Kelly green!

3. I love the laid back, vintage look of this wedding!

4. 0. Kandyce Carroll says:

This is so whimsical i love it. Does anyone know the name of the yellow wildflowers that are in the bridesmaid’s bouquet and on the table I just love it!

5. I LOVE the invitations! Well, and everything else about this wedding. Birds make me happy. :)

6. 0. Brandi Thompson says:

I absolutely love the style here, the bright colors.. modern but romantic.

7. 0. Kim says:

What a lovely wedding. I love he rustic feel and the bright colors..very unique =)

8. 0. Nessa K says:

Those yellow tights are absolutely divine!

9. 0. Meredith Perdue says:

Love the chalkboards! I’ve used chalkboards in two engagement sessions and have always had a blast with them. Super cute wedding- thanks for sharing!

10. 0. lana says:

What an adorable and fun wedding!
    I like the yellow / green / nature combo

11. Are you kidding me? This wedding style is epic. I love the bridesmaid attire (loooove the tights!)

12. 0. Vanessa Kruse says:

This is SUCH a cute theme! I love the tips on saving money for brides!

13. 0. Angela Benge says:

This is one of the cutest most unique weddings I have ever seen. I LOVE the dresses and colors. Well, I actually love all of it. Way to go and congratulations :)

14. How playful and fun! i love all the details and who doesn’t love some green suspenders, come on!

And i adore the tree cake stand, super cute!

15. 0. Angela Benge says:

Paige and Blake,
    You are a couple of extremely talented individuals. Beautiful work on this staged shoot.

16. What a cute idea! Creative and absolutely brilliant. Love the colors and the feel of the pictures.

17. 0. SageandStyle says:

This makes me want to dance an Irish Jig. I adore the hints of green … so clever!

18. 0. Ramona says:

What a totally cute idea! Love the bird theme!

19. 0. Paige + Blake says:

Thank you so much for the kindness! this was an absolute blast to plan and shoot. Thanks for sharing it with your readers!

20. 0. bree says:

paige+blake,
    sweetness!!! the photography is awesome. love the tie and chalkboard. what a great earthy color palette. congrats!

21. 0. Cara Mia Cakes says:

Beautiful theme, love the colors.
    Wonderful photography.This is what weddings should be, fun fun fun…..

22. It’s so exciting to see Paige and Blakes photos featured on such a fantastic site! I am so happy to have been able to contribute to the “wedding” :-) !

-xoxo Beth

23. 0. Beth says:

Adorable! Such creative colors and great photography!

24. 0. My Sorted Affair says:

The Acacia is my favorite!! Beautiful!

25. 0. My Sorted Affair says:

OH AND KACEE DID THE MAKEUP!!!!! SHE ROCKS!!!

26. Love it! Great Job!

27. How beautiful! What a fun and whimsical color palette. I was honored to provide the flower hair clips for the bride and maids.

28. 0. Maisey Handmade says:

What wonderful styling and beautiful photos – such a fresh concept. Total georgousness all around!

29. 0. Chatti says:

This is super cool and so unique! I am loving all of it! Great jobs guys!

30. 0. Bethany says:

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments on our floral pieces!! The wild flowers were Acacia. I loved working with Paige and Blake!! And I must say the cake was one of my favorite things that I did!! Thank you for featuring us on this fab site!!

31. 0. Judah Hudson says:

BEAUTIFUL!

I love the spirit you captured in this wedding. Very fun.

32. 0. Tiffany Leslie says:

Such a fun spirited wedding theme! The mood is displayed beautifully in these pics. Lovely, all of it!

1. [...] photos via Wedding Chicks & photographed by Paige + Blake. Related posts:Rachel & Tim's Stunning Baltimore [...]

2. [...] Credit: Treats: 1, 2, 3,  Clothes: 1, 2, 3, 4  Shoes: 1, 2, 3  Décor: 1, 2, 3  Favors: 1, 2, [...]