1950′s Wedding Dresses & Accessories

1950s wedding dress

Are you having a 1950′s inspired wedding?

We found a few goodies around the web that we think you might enjoy and want to remind of some past goodies that we have shared in the past, that you might want to check out. Vintage wedding dress love and super adorable wedding dresses under $600.

The above beauty is from is from Dress Making Design. A custom wedding dress shop in the UK. Specializing in vintage style wedding dress design. I love the daisy trim around the neck. For some reason whenever I think of 1950′s themes I originally think daisies, so this dress seems to be a perfect fit.

What is a 1950′s wedding with a birdcage veil?

Etsy of course has everything you can dream of, including your bird cage veil.
The first beauty is a Marilyn birdcage veil with a diamond white flower.

The second is Ivory blooming- Dupioni silk flower head band and detach veil

The last bird cage veil is a white peony with pearl and crystal center with a birdcage veil with ostrich feather fringe.

birdcage veil

1950′s Wedding Dresses from Posh Vintage Girl and Honeypie Boutique.

retro wedding dresses

Comments

1. I love, Love the fifties look. I swear that era’s style flattered everyone. I am definitely doing a birdcage veil…thinking of doing it myself but my beloved Etsy is my backup.

2. 0. Emily Steffen says:

I want to run around and wear one of these right now! LOOOVE these dresses…and the veils polish the look off so well! :)

3. 0. Allofyou says:

I’m stuck on this look also. It’s that classic sex appeal look.

4. Loving these!

5. 0. mathieu says:

with the pink ribbon! get out!! I’d do it all over again! :)

6. I love the flowers on the chest part.

7. 0. silver jewellery says:

Beautiful dresses, surprised you didn’t include the mermaid style dresses which were also significant styles in the 50s.

8. 0. Heather says:

These dresses are amazing. My finacee and I want a retro beach wedding and any of these dresses would work. I love to wear a flower in my hair as it is so that would be perfect.

9. 0. Kathryn says:

I WANT that dress with the lacey lattice waist detail!! it’s stunning. I keep seeing it in my searches but I cannot seem to find anywhere that sells is.

Someone please help me. :)

Kathryn.

10. I love the flowers on the chest part.

11. Hello. Today the use of ask. That is a genuinely smartly created report. I shall be bound to save it as well as go back to study extra of your respective very helpful information and facts. Appreciation for the actual post. I am going to unquestionably returning.