Do It Yourself, or DIY, wedding projects allow you to create your own personalized favors and touches that can be applied in any way you can imagine on your special day, for a shower, a party or whenever. All you need are some basic items and a little creativity.
These Fabric Do It Yourself Bridal Shower Invitations take no time at all to complete. Secondly, the cuteness and originality factor of these invitations is incredibly high. Plus, you can create incredibly cute Fabric Do It Yourself Wedding Table Numbers to go with them. So get your fabric together and get ready to whip out some astonishing do-it-yourself invitations. See more clever do-it-yourself wedding projects here.
Here is what you are going to need:
1. Fabric with a large graphic that can you easily cut out. A great place to find fabric is over at Etsy.
2. A Glue stick. We used Elmer's Glue Stick.
3. A pair of scissors that can cut fabric with ease. Jo-Ann has a great selection.
4. A7 flat cards are made from cover weight paper in Luxe White Fino, from our friendly paper-source store.
Here is how you can whip out these DIY bridal shower invitations:
1. Design your card in any word editing program. Simply make sure you justify everything to the right. All of the fonts on this particular invitation are free fonts from dafont.com. On a side note, this is a great resource to find free fonts for all of your wedding needs. Print out the card.
2. Cut out the large graphic from the gorgeous piece of fabric you selected.
3. Every so gently rub the Elmer's Glue to the back of the applique and gently place on invitation.
4. Voilà , you are instantaneously transformed into a little Martha Stewart.
Stay tuned. We seriously have some incredible goodies to share with you. But, only come if you are into really, really... I mean, really, into cute stuff.
Bridal shower invitations designed by: Paper & Thread Studio, a preferred member and proud sponsor of The Wedding Chicks.
web: www.paperandthreadstudio.com blog: paperandthreadstudio.blogspot.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org tweet Lori and tell her you love this: paperandthread All photos are taken in house by amy (the other wedding chick)