Having Your Engagement Session Styled!
This particular shoot was styled from head to toe by the adorable Leigh Taylor Photography! How important is making sure your engagement shoot is styled correctly? Well… in my opinion very. Of course you do not need to show up with a personal stylist but that might be nice. But, here are a few extra tips on how to prepare for your engagement shoot.
1. Have your Hair and Makeup professionally done . You are paying money for your photos to be taken, so why not do it right?
2. Bring a casual outfit, think jeans and a cute top. Also try a more dressy outfit, think a pretty dress and awesome shoes.
3. Accessorize. Accessorize. Accessorize A cute hair piece, a gorgeous necklace, or a a pretty bracelet can make an outfit!
4. Wear what makes you feel cute, you will be happier and it will show in your photos.
5. Bring some props .. choose items that represent who you are.